Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lariat vs. XLT resale

I couldn't decide which I wanted so I ordered two. Dealer let me put a deposit on both and thebone I don't want they will give me the deposit back. I'll decide once whichever one gets here first. Dealer told me the one I didn't want they would put on the lot 10,000 over what I ordered it for...... This market is insane
    Last edited by MudCat05; 12-04-2021 at 06:55 PM.

Credit cards/reward points and air conditioned seats.......shits disturbing.

As we see here in this thread a truck is no longer thought of as a tool, it is a family hauler, comfort riding, status symbol. So yes the higher trim packages hold a slightly higher percentage of value. You will not get the full $4500 back though. So if it is simply about having overall less depreciation then no.

This is from recent conversation with family (have a Ford dealership) as I had the same question out of curiosity.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 12-04-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau