Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michigan School Shooter

So real question: how would the Chicago narrative (or lack thereof) change if a gang-related shooting were to occur WITHIN a school? Would there be any difference in coverage if it was a case of black-on-black crime?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    So real question: how would the Chicago narrative (or lack thereof) change if a gang-related shooting were to occur WITHIN a school? Would there be any difference in coverage if it was a case of black-on-black crime?
    nope, narrative not supported

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-li...al-perspective

" In about 80-90% of the cases, the Black victim was killed by another Black, and about 52% of the murder victims were acquainted with their assailant."

BLM only cares about the 10-20% not killed by another black. And especially the few killed by a police officer.

Narrative.
    Last edited by mello_collins; 12-04-2021 at 08:34 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    That happens frequently enough. The fact you are not aware answers your question.

Here's a Texas example of black-on-xxx? school shooting(victims' races not menrioned). Perp released same day on $75k bond.
    https://nationalfile.com/black-schoo...lous-students/
    Last edited by CurLee; 12-04-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    That happens frequently enough. The fact you are not aware answers your question.

Here's a Texas example of black-on-xxx? school shooting(victims' races not menrioned). Perp released same day on $75k bond.
    https://nationalfile.com/black-schoo...lous-students/
    Didn't look at the link, but is this the one where they claimed the shooter was "bullied"?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Correct. Bullied because he had nice things.