Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Venables....

It couldn't happen to a better fanbase.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    He’s a fucking douche canoe factory.
    DAMN. Didn't know he was the whole factory.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Beamer is still trying to recruit the kid from Hilton Head.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Well known douche canoe.
    Joe Burrow was one too but look what he did at LSU in 1 yr

Never look a gift horse in the mouth

QB is what makes it all click and if they are that good then over look the other part

After what I saw from DJ this year, very obvious how much better an entire team plays with a top QB
    Last edited by tprice; 11-30-2021 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    You just see him excited on TV. You’ve never seen him in front of mama.

My family had the pleasure of meeting him one Saturday at basketball tournament. My wife spoke to him and he was very gracious and polite, he asked who we were there to see. I pointed over to my son who was on a chair putting his shoes on with his little brother was beside him. Coach Venables went over and got down on one knee and talked to them for three or four minutes and you could see their faces glowing.

After he excused himself, I asked the boys what they talked about. They said that Coach told him how proud he was for their dedication and to stay with it and work hard. It made an impression on them. Nothing about Clemson, nothing about football, just be good boys and work hard.

I’d take them over and drop them off at the Reeves football building today.
    I’ve only ever been around him once and it was very favorable. Was watching my nephew’s HS game against Daniel. Walked around to the Daniel side to watch the game undisturbed and Venables walked up and stood beside me a few feet away.

I knew who he was and knew why he was there, to watch his play. I said hi and left him alone to get his chance at normalcy. The whole first half folks were coming up to him to say hi and shake his hand and get selfies with him, on and on and on. He was beyond cordial to everyone, but that shit was getting on my damn nerves, lol.

I went to the concession stand at halftime while he was getting swarmed by more folks and came back with two waters. When the folks cleared I handed him one of them and said “here ya go, brother, better you than me”

"Rattler"
    I'm ok with a QB that goes by the name "Rattler"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-30-2021 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Joe Burrow was one too but look what he did at LSU in 1 yr

Never look a gift horse in the mouth

QB is what makes it all click and if they are that good then over look the other part

After what I saw from DJ this year, very obvious how much better an entire team plays with a top QB
    Never heard that about Burrow. Rattler is that present you get and have to wait a year to re-gift it.
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Burreaux beat the hell outta Clem, that’s why he’s a douche canoe to these folks

Heard this morning that Venables was w/ Lincoln in Cali along with some other notable coordinators and position coaches. Any chance he lands the USC DC job?
    Double Secret Probation Officer

Quote Originally Posted by BullJakeGrappler View Post
    Heard this morning that Venables was w/ Lincoln in Cali along with some other notable coordinators and position coaches. Any chance he lands the USC DC job?
    Nope. He was not.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    And I think the kid would pick SMU over SC,....being he enjoys winning.
    FIFY.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yesterday I had one group of people swear The Venables was in OK interviewing for the HC position. Then at the exact same time according to another group of people he was recruiting with Dabo in KS. Mind blowing that everyone seems to know precisely what The Venables is doing and he can be in two places at the same time... He could be that good I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    The Venables can be in two places at the same time... He could be that good I guess.
    Meth is a helluva drug

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    Yesterday I had one group of people swear The Venables was in OK interviewing for the HC position. Then at the exact same time according to another group of people he was recruiting with Dabo in KS. Mind blowing that everyone seems to know precisely what The Venables is doing and he can be in two places at the same time... He could be that good I guess.

Folks still can’t tell what is a viable source on Twitter

Muschamp outcoached Venibles this year. That what hurts the most….. his defense had a pic 6 and held the tigers to 72 inches of offense. I would be looking for a new job also

So what exactly are the specifics on this rattler kid. I have not been able to find anything. Someone in the know divulge the info.

Go watch the elite 11 videos. I’m told that’s where the juice is. I just watched him play against Tejas. He threw a pick cause his receiver ran the wrong route... pitched a damn fit. He fumbled a few drives later.. no big deal. Acting like it wasn’t a problem on the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Nope. He was not.
    I heard it was a zoom/call meeting

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    So what exactly are the specifics on this rattler kid. I have not been able to find anything. Someone in the know divulge the info.
    Davey O’Brien Award Semifinalist … named national freshman of the year by CBS Sports … became second OU quarterback to be named an FWAA Freshman All-American (Sam Bradford) ... a first-team AP All-Big 12 selection and the organization's co-Big 12 newcomer of the year … an Academic All-Big 12 First Team honoree … started all 11 games … completed 214 of 317 pass attempts for 3,031 yards and 28 touchdowns with seven interceptions … rushed 81 times for 160 yards and six TDs … his six rushing TDs were the most by an OU freshman QB since Blake Bell had 13 in 2011 ... passed for at least 200 yards in 10 games and for at least two TDs in nine contests … had 15 touchdown passes and just two interceptions in last seven games … his 92.5 passing grade by PFF ranked third nationally (behind BYU's Zach Wilson and Heisman finalist Mac Jones of Alabama) ... ranked by PFF as nation's 13th-best player regardless of position ... led nation's freshmen in passing touchdowns, passing offense (275.5 ypg) and total offense (290.1 ypg) … among all players who played at least six games, ranked eighth in passing TDs, ninth in yards per pass attempt (9.6), 10th in pass efficiency rating (172.6), 14th in completion percentage (67.5), 15th in passing offense and 16th in yards per completion (14.2) … completed 14 of 23 passes for 247 yards and three touchdowns, and rushed seven times for 40 yards and a score in Cotton Bowl win over No. 10 Florida (12/30) ... named Most Outstanding Player of Big 12 Championship after completing 22 of 34 passes for 272 yards and a touchdown and rushing for a 9-yard score in win over No. 8 Iowa State (12/19) … accounted for five touchdowns (four passing, one rushing) in win over No. 14 Oklahoma State (11/21) … completed 17 of 24 passes (71%) for 301 yards, four TDs and no interceptions (good for his second-best passer rating of the season [231.2]) and rushed for a 9-yard score against OSU … named Davey O’Brien QB of the Week, Big 12 Offensive Player of the Week and Big 12 Newcomer of the Week following his performance vs. the Cowboys … registered 212 yards on 15 of 27 passing and a TD and rushed for a score in just over one half of play vs. Kansas (11/7) … completed 21 of 30 passes for 288 yards and two touchdowns as Sooners mounted six consecutive scoring drives at Texas Tech (10/31) … threw for 332 yards and two TDs (including a 61-yarder) on 13 of 22 passing at TCU (10/24) … completed 23 of 35 passes for 209 yards and three TDs and rushed for a career-high 51 yards and a score on 14 carries in quadruple-overtime win over No. 22 Texas (10/10) … was 15 of 22 for 135 yards and two TDs after halftime against the Longhorns … completed 25 of 36 passes for 300 yards and two TDs and rushed for 20 yards and a score at Iowa State (10/3) … posted career highs of 30 completions, 41 attempts, 387 yards and four touchdowns vs. Kansas State (9/26) … completed 14 of 17 passes for 290 yards and four touchdowns vs. Missouri State (9/12) in first career start … became first Oklahoma freshman quarterback to throw four touchdown passes in first start … also set OU freshman records for passing efficiency rating (303.3), yards per completion (23.7) and yards per attempt (17.1) vs. MSU … his passing efficiency rating vs. Missouri State set a Big 12 freshman record and rated as the third highest in school history regardless of class.

Default Venables....

I shit a glorious turd yesterday. Guess what it is today? It’s still a damn turd.
    Last edited by Tater; 11-30-2021 at 06:07 PM.