Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Justifiable Homicide?

murder, what kind of gun was that?

The dude is going to jail.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Who the hell stands around & films this stuff??? Was the dead man's wife filming? She sure wasn't concerned her man just got smoked. WTH???

Almost seems like a set up.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 11-29-2021 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    murder, what kind of gun was that?
    9mm carbine is what I've read on several sites.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Not sure which was the biggest red flag, the little sawed off Napoleon complexed little bitch, The hair product, the lumber sexual manicure and beard, or the bedazzled jeans.

It will be interesting to hear the witnesses and all of his associates testify to the number of times he said “that motherfucker better not come back here again or I’ll kill his ass”

He has had a hard on for that day, for a long time.

He’s gonna have a long time to think about it.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Who the hell stands around & films this stuff??? Was the dead man's wife filming? She sure wasn't concerned her man just got smoked. WTH???

Almost seems like a set up.
    *Like button
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

When keeping it real goes wrong.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Senseless killin regardless of how it ends up in court. Hate it for the kid. And yeah, ol boy is gonna do some time…

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    9mm carbine is what I've read on several sites.
    It damn sure worked. Did he pop him in the head? Couldn't tell. Whatever it was dang sure worked.

My neighbor was involved in an OIS recently as a non shooting participant. ( Too many officers in the way for him to shoot his 870). Dude was fighting and had already stabbed one officer in the neck, head and chest. .. One round of 9mm 147 grain Critical Duty struck the murderer on the corner of the mandible, exiting through , striking the ear lobe, re entered the neck and skidded almost around to the opposite side. Exited, ricocheted off a cabinet and hit the officer who fired it in the support hand ring finger causing a superficial wound to the finger. The second round fired was a 10 ring shot that impacted the Perp directly on the sternum. Slid to the left and rode a rib around to the back near the spine where it stopped. (Recovered at the hospital - no expansion).. The perp got wrestled with and tased before being cuffed.

Needless to say, they are evaluating their duty ammo this week and will likely be switching to HST if the tests continue to show that round to be the best performer. Bullets do weird stuff.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Can't say I blame the guy for raising hell. If that was his court ordered time to pick up his kid, there shouldn't have been an argument. The kid should have been ready to go.

Nothing justifiable about that.

Everyone was oddly calm about the ex-husband getting smoked, terrible situation that could have been avoided.

I have read that the shooter's wife (the dead man's ex wife) is a judge.

Shooter was/technically is married to a judge, he had an affair with the victims ex wife (who he was arguing with). Victims current wife was filming (apparently their attorney recommended recording any contacts in case something happened, for custody).

Pretty sure that’s all somewhat correct.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    I have read that the shooter's wife (the dead man's ex wife) is a judge.
    That's more disturbing than the vid.

Insanity is the pandemic that we should be worried about...

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    Shooter was/technically is married to a judge, he had an affair with the victims ex wife (who he was arguing with). Victims current wife was filming (apparently their attorney recommended recording any contacts in case something happened, for custody).

Pretty sure that’s all somewhat correct.
    Ah. Thanks for clearing that up, I knew I read something about him being married to a judge.

Not guilty.

guy's laying there and they continue to have a conversation, no first aid attempt, nothing.
    Murder

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Game over. Your life has to be in danger for it to be justified. He had space and a clear exit out of the situation. Murder 1
    This right here!

Shooter is a pussy!