Thread: I have no words for this

Default I have no words for this

This fauci feller needs to go to jail and them some for alot of reasons.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...gHwS5b1HAC0%3D
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Can’t read the article without paying but are we upset at testing on monkeys or that the monkeys were sourced from SC? Also did Fauci personally select said monkeys?

You’d need to be upset for over 30 years.

Those monkeys have been out there at least that long.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Had some good trout bites right behind the barge on the island they ferry food over on. Maybe they eat spilled monkey food. Or maybe they throw dead monkeys in there and they eat them like piranhas.

Monkeys were moved to that island from Puerto Rico years ago because they were giving the locals herpes. Wonder how that was happening? Sign on the island says something to the affect of don’t disturb, harass or otherwise MOLEST the monkeys.

So the NIH funds research and monkeys are used for research? Shocking.

There are also a couple of monkey farms in the low country. I drive by one of them often. The monkey breeding business must be good because they’re expanding their operations. Very unique.

Either experiment on them or on you like they are doing with the covid vaccine.