Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford F250

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    What truck did you have so much trouble with
    2020 GMC Denali BrokedownMax
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Just get an F150 with the 3.5 and correct gears and not get your teeth beat out when not towing. I’m currently in a Ram with the 5.7 and 3.92 rear end and it will tote that load easily.

If you’re hell bent on a 250, avoid the 6.2. It’s a dog and you will be disappointed. I drove one for a few years. With my job, I’ve driven 1500 and 2500 from the three major brands. I’ll give you an honest and unbiased opinion on all of them because none were bought with my money. People tend to embellish on their trucks they are currently driving. No one wants to admit they dropped $70000 on a teeth rattling vehicle.

I've got the 2020 F250 4×4 crew cab long bed with the 7.3 gas motor and geared 3:56 and love it. Mine has right at 9,000 miles now with no issues and tons of power. I tow a 20' equipment trailer with a ford 2810 tractor and bush hog like it's not even there and a 16' Xpress boat no problems. Empty im averaging 18 on long trips to the outer banks and 15 pulling the boat to Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I don't like DEF but that is just the way of the world now.
    That can be deleted.

One of our guys bought a new 2020 F250 diesel. It’s a damn good looking truck and that’s about all I can say for it. The AC has been broken several times and the driver side door is about to fall off the hinges. He dropped it off at the shop week before last, broke down again.

I agree with the embellishments, especially diesel owners.
    Low country redneck who moved north

The good? Its not a piece of shit Chevrolet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    The good? Its not a piece of shit Chevrolet.
    I've got a GMC now and I'm on my 3td tranny. I abuse a truck but I stay up on scheduled maintenance. I just had to put a front differential in it.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    I've got a GMC now and I'm on my 3td tranny. I abuse a truck but I stay up on scheduled maintenance. I just had to put a front differential in it.
    Like he said it’s a POS.

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    What year and how many miles?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

New F250s are scarce right now. Need one dealer say mid 22 off the line. Used truck market should be sky high right now.
    Last edited by centurian; 11-30-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    New F250s are scarce right now. Need one dealer say mid 22 off the line. Used truck market should be sky high right now.
    Buddy bought a 2019 F250 king ranch brand new in 19, for $70k and some change. Sold it three weeks ago with 40k miles for $72k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

While you may not be wowed with the performance of the 6.2 it’s definitely proven itself to be reliable. We have a fleet of them and I am a fan.

The 7.3 is cool and we did add one this year specifically to haul a dump trailer with. But keep in mind it is a new engine. And it’s also the first pushrod motor Ford has put out in quite some time.

I have a 2019 diesel that I ordered end of 2018. First new Ford I've bought. I used to be a GMC man until both my diesel mechanics told me to go Ford on the 2019's. Plus the GM's felt cramped and cheap plastic looking on the interior.

Just turned 100,000 and the only trouble I've had was a tranny seal was leaking approx 25k in. As soon as the 125k extended warranty is up I'm going to delete her. Already have the stuff sitting back just waiting.