Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Well it ain't Morgan wallen but....

Default Well it ain't Morgan wallen but....

Sadie sure was happy.

My buddy's daughter has been begging to go hunting for a couple years now. She is 14 and pretty mature I'd say for her age. Always takes care of my little boys and is a joy to be around. Found out the other day her first little boyfriend broke up with her because hunting season was coming up

Funny to me but she was heartbroken because he had promised to take her hunting this year. He even sent her a pic of a little bucks he had killed to rub it in. Her mama calls me the other day and says Andrew please take this girl hunting and I said let's do it. She calls me yesterday morning and asks if she can shoot a buck and I told her she can kill whatever she wants. She informs me that it needs to be a buck and it needs to be bigger than her ex boyfriends. I laughed and told her I'd see what I could do.

Carried her to a food plot tonight that hasn't been sat all year. 4:50 2 does and a spike roll out and I told her to get her gun ready. She said nope, those ain't big enough. 15 minutes I look up into a logging road that leads to the plot and I can see a deer coming. I knew it was a buck so I told her to get her gun up. When I threw up the Binos I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A deer I don't have any history with starts eating at the far end. When she gets him in the scope I can instantly feel the CB buddy hut start to vibrate. She was coming unhinged. We watched the buck feed into 50 yds and I told her to kill him and before I could finish she touched one off. I could tell the deer was in a bad way and I heard him do the death roll in the cutover. 9 pt I would guess that weighed 150-160 lbs. not bad for a 80lb 14 year old girls first deer. I've killed a lot of deer and a good many big deer in my life but none of them have give me the shakes like this one. Very proud and can't wait to take my own boys

65263131-910D-4F95-9634-2BDF6B86810F.jpg
    B9968BB6-EEAD-48CD-BAD5-413181806205.jpg
    07FD4D81-CFEC-4D17-BA8A-C5FBBD195B69.jpg
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Ha, that’s a nice revenge buck. Sounds like God wanted to teach that boy a lesson.

Congratulations to her! That ex boyfriend of her’s is an all around idiot.

Congratulations dad and daughter!!! Very nice first buck.

Pure awesomeness. Awesome story, thanks for sharing, kudos to you Andrew and congrats to the little young lady.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Good stuff!
    Windows Down!

Nice buck, congratulations to your daughter.

That is great! Congrats to all!

Is this a love child of yours, didn't know you had a daughter, but congrats for her?
    Low country redneck who moved north

That’s awesome! Good for her!!

Andrew I bet I’ve watched that short video clip you sent 5 times. The joy in her face and voice counting points and declaring it bigger than her ex boyfriends deer is absolutely priceless

Good stuff right there.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Do it girl!

That's great!!

Congrats young lady. Good on you VG for taking time to take her hunting.

That’s pretty awesome.

Awesome

I approve. Morgan Wallen and that foreigner from the lawless country with the good voice couldn't do this. Well done, young lady.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Is this a love child of yours, didn't know you had a daughter, but congrats for her?
    Considering the first 3 words of his story start out saying “my buddies daughter”…

That’s awesome though, great first deer!