Thread: Transport needed Chas to Cola

Default Transport needed Chas to Cola

Anyone coming from Charleston to or through Columbia this week that might have room for 4 rolls of woven wire fencing?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Anyone coming from Charleston to or through Columbia this week that might have room for 4 rolls of woven wire fencing?
    Supposed to fish (outta Charleston) Saturday and Sunday. Going down Friday for rigging and boat prep. Will most likely be heading back up to NC on Monday. Holler back if I can be of service to you.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 11-22-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Where in Columbia is it going?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

straight to the bunker
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Where in Columbia is it going?
    I actually live in Lexington but I will meet whomever can bring it wherever is convenient for them.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Supposed to fish (outta Charleston) Saturday and Sunday. Going down Friday for rigging and boat prep. Will most likely be heading back up to NC on Monday. Holler back if I can be of service to you.
    Thanks, BB. I'm hoping to get it before Friday so I can use the long weekend to get some fences run, but if not, I'll hit you up. Thank you for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    straight to the bunker
    You know that's right
    -Samuel Adams

If no one else can do it sooner, I will be traveling from Charleston to the Upstate on DEC 4th and will have room. Hopefully you get it sooner, but let me know I'd be more than happy to throw it in the truck.