Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin vehicle attack

I like to play cribbage and take saddle selfies when I hunt.

Saddle selfies are cool. They give you family insight into the final moments before your death.

Helps with closure and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i get ya. i just missed a lot of stuff by not watching tv. i heard about the car running into people watching a parade but didnt understand its historical significance.

I'm sure the TV people are pissed it didnt turn into more. I think its very interesting how we respond to news these days. Cell phones are the devil. Its like we HAVE to know what is happening and what spin to play into it.

Can you people imagine leaving your cell phone at home for a weekend? Many of you should try it. Your wives, too.
    Unfortunately i run a business and so am a slave to the cell it seems. I keep all weekend however i do not take email or internet news items on the cell. The CHAIN is not gone it is just longerI guess. Mostly used for emergency and texting between hunters on the property. I usually spend the weekend at the deer club so i don't watch much TV on the weekend. I asked someone who does ride the net if the Kenosha jury came in and they said no. They were wrong it seems. I usually catch up on the news and this site on Sunday night or Monday morning.
    Last edited by centurian; 11-22-2021 at 03:44 PM.

I'm having a real problem with this situation, particularly the media coverage or lack thereof. I don't watch the news anymore, but I purposely watched this morning for the breaking story at the beginning of HLN's broadcast. It was this story, but it took TWO MINUTES for them to show the alleged suspect, and then they said it's tied to a domestic violence issue? Frickin' really, dude? Domestic violence made this psychopath kill FIVE INNOCENT PEOPLE and injure several more? And there's NO POSSIBILITY of this being a case of a militant, black man (as depicted by HIMSELF) committing a militant crime? How frickin' dumb and lazy are we as a society to where this narrative is acceptable?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Meanwhile, as the country divides, Queen Nancy the lifetime public servant just bought a $25,000,000 mansion on the beach in Florida. How brave, what with the rising sea and Ron DeSantis. She and Obama are climate heroes....

She should have all the wokes and metoo's over for a housewarming. Of course none of those people would EVER be invited into one of her (or Barry's) homes...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Did a quick search on the Googles to get some details on Nance's new purchase; here's the first page of the search. Apparently, she's looking to avoid having to pay Uncle Sam any more than she needs to. How ironic:

IMG_1014.JPG

Republicans will take over the house next Nov.

Nancy will retire.

Ding Dong the witch is dead.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

^^^ Your sentiment is the equivalent of Dabo retiring and SC thus declaring a victory.

The pendulum will swing because of the pain from Biden' agenda. It will take a couple more years to spend the "stimulus" money. Bidinflation will worsen. Interest rates will rise.

Republican will win the house and senate. No bills will be passed for 2 years.

Biden may not survive for his 4 year term. Covid voting rules will remain in democrat controlled states. Republicans have a shot at the presidency.

Thank Trump for the Supreme Court.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    The pendulum will swing because of the pain from Biden' agenda. It will take a couple more years to spend the "stimulus" money. Bidinflation will worsen. Interest rates will rise.

Biden may not survive for his 4 year term. Covid voting rules will remain in democrat controlled states. Republicans have a shot at the presidency.

Now let us pray.

i'll pray that trump leaves politics forever.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Agree.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Black Bart, without quoting your above post, I agree 100%. No way he was so panicked from a domestic dispute that he ran over 40 people, killed 5. He's used to the failed judicial system which let's him out of serious crimes with a $1000 bond.

The media is trying to whitewash this one......,if we can still use that term.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-23-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post

You say this all with a confidence that republicans will all a sudden magically grow a spine and do something with this majority. Which we all know is a lie.

I'm still waiting on that reversal of obamacare that jacked my health insurance to $2500/month that was promised when trump was president and the R's had both houses.

I'll hang up and take your comments off air.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Black Bart, without quoting your above post, I agree 100%. No way he was so panicked from a domestic dispute that he ran over 40 people, killed 5. He's used to the failed judicial system which let's him out of series crimes with a $1000 bond.

The media is trying to whitewash this one......,if we can still use that term.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, brother. Where's Huntinjunkie and the rest of the race-baiter-accusers when you need them? They seem to somehow always "miss" my posts that denounce black folks being treated differently simply because they're black. Go figure.

There is no salvation for working people coming from the government. Used to be there were champions of the middle class in Government but no longer. There are no republican and democrats as they are helping themselves and the citizens at the top (rich) and the bottom (non workers). They could care less about most on this site except to take your weapons away. If congress and the WH wanted to fix SS they would do so. If they wanted to balance the budget they would do so. If they wanted to end the welfare ripoffs they would do so. I could go on and on but these are only issues at election time. They could care less no matter what they say.
    Last edited by centurian; 11-23-2021 at 08:50 AM.

Fuck that. I hope he gets re-elected and starts sending you hand written letters.

Glenn, surely this time will be different.

And...

“I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together at the White House-- with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone.

Someone once said that Thomas Jefferson was a gentleman of 32 who could calculate an eclipse, survey an estate, tie an artery, plan an edifice, try a cause, break a horse, and dance the minuet. Whatever he may have lacked, if he could have had his former colleague, Mr. Franklin, here we all would have been impressed.”
    President John F. Kennedy

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...ern-hemisphere

Thomas Jefferson is about to no longer be in the room where it happens.

Art handlers packed up an 884-pound statue of Jefferson in a wooden crate Monday after a mayoral commission voted to banish the likeness of the nation’s third president from City Hall where its resided for nearly two centuries — because he owned slaves.

About a dozen workers with Marshall Fine Arts spent several hours carefully removing the painted plaster monument from its pedestal inside the City Council chambers and surrounding it with sections of foam and wooden boards.

They then lowered the massive structure down the stairs leading to the building’s first-floor rotunda with a pulley system and ushered the Founding Father out the back door.
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/thomas...TKalfOPEW56yxs