Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

You didn't hear? They lost to Clemson and are now Sc bad.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    I care. 7 matters. To be 8-3 with this shitty a QB and UGA's hardest test all season isn't the end of the world. I'm not that spoiled by past indulgences. I want 7,8,9,10 to infinity. Clemson by 17 and all the mouth breathing upside down cockroach residence go home yapping about New Spring. F UofSC
    Still waiting for someone to come even close to topping this...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Still waiting for someone to come even close to topping this...
    I don't post much any more, but when I do it is with conviction. Glad you enjoyed!
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

- "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Clemson is NOT a good team. The fact they play in the Asheshe has helped them tremendously. USofC is not that good either. They've squeaked by and needed some last minute wins to do so, but they do seem to play with heart and a never die attitude. I like to talk smack about Clemson, but Beemer reminds me a little of Dabo in his early years. Really easy to poke fun of if he's not on your side... Not that I think USofC will ever win the SEC or a NC, but I think Beemer is the right guy for the job at this moment in time. I look for this to be a close game, and since I pull for USofC I'll say SC in a close one... 24-17.

Let the blasting begin...
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 11-22-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you're #1 in my heart
    See! That's all I needed to hear.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    This is the worse week every year for ECU he has to mention SC. Catdaddy is in the same boat.

I see where Dan Mullen was fired. Kentucky made the best hire in the SEC East in a decade.
    The bitterness is so awful but you do wear it well. I'll give you credit, it takes some balls to come on here after Dabozo has made you look
    even dumber than the rest of these delusional idiots. Though most are semi-intelligent enough to have stopped running their penis washers.
    Please tell us more about "dynasties built to last, comparable to what Saban has done"
    and we loved and miss your Heisman QB recruit predictions, though in all fairness, when you predict every Climp5in QB will be a finalist......maybe you will be correct, one day.
    I truly miss your editorials on the CUlture Dabozo was building and the character he instills in his players. The 5 stars backing up 5 stars was probably my favorite story you loved to tell. Being reduced to beating Weak Forest as the biggest achievement of the year has certainly re-energized your inner dumbass, and for that I am thankful. You are the Climp5in gift that just keeps giving.
    Climp5in was a mediocre irrelevant ACC team before Watson and the lesbian, newsflash: they gone. Oh, and by the way, your suck is just beginning.
    This new period in Climp5in's football history will be forever referred to as the "shitter years" going forward.
    Welcome home

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The bitterness is so awful but you do wear it well. I'll give you credit, it takes some balls to come on here after Dabozo has made you look
    even dumber than the rest of these delusional idiots. Though most are semi-intelligent enough to have stopped running their penis washers.
    Please tell us more about "dynasties built to last, comparable to what Saban has done"
    and we loved and miss your Heisman QB recruit predictions, though in all fairness, when you predict every Climp5in QB will be a finalist......maybe you will be correct, one day.
    I truly miss your editorials on the CUlture Dabozo was building and the character he instills in his players. The 5 stars backing up 5 stars was probably my favorite story you loved to tell. Being reduced to beating Weak Forest as the biggest achievement of the year has certainly re-energized your inner dumbass, and for that I am thankful. You are the Climp5in gift that just keeps giving.
    Climp5in was a mediocre irrelevant ACC team before Watson and the lesbian, newsflash: they gone. Oh, and by the way, your suck is just beginning.
    This new period in Climp5in's football history will be forever referred to as the "shitter years" going forward.
    Welcome home
    Nah, they need a QB and some big uglies on the O-Line, they’ll be back. Which is better than never going to get there.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I see you are still having nightmares about National Championships and elated over being bowl eligible.

I notice you still didn't make a prediction. Let me guess trout fishing that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I thought Auburn had a good defense,..... but I was wrong. They aren't in the top 50. SC is 48th, Coastal is 19th and clemson is 15th.

White running around the end ain't gonna happen. Up the middle,....nope.

SC could have been burned on the long pass but Auburns QB sucked worse than uglylele. Look for some big plays from Clemson and alot of struggling. Just look for alot of struggling from SC.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    The Coots do respond to that home crowd and maybe, just maybe Jesus is a Shane Beamer fan

I see you are still having nightmares about National Championships and elated over being bowl eligible.

I notice you still didn't make a prediction. Let me guess trout fishing that day.
    Caught three citations last week, all three over 6lbs.
    I'll be watching, while gorging on seafood of some sort in front of a nice fire, thinking crabmeat and steamed shrimp at the moment.
    I'll also enjoy the shit out of the game, win or lose. fact
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-22-2021 at 06:12 PM.

Default Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

I imagine like most coots are numb to losing.

I will likely cook a Boston butt in the WSM.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 11-22-2021 at 06:40 PM.

I imagine like most colts are numb to losing.
    you getting use to it yet?

you getting use to it yet?
    Better stock up on Duke's Mayo is all I got cause you cockluver's prolly gonna play NC
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The Coots do respond to that home crowd and maybe, just maybe Jesus is a Shane Beamer fan
    He better start baptizing players in the Congaree if he wants Jesus to assist.

It's good when 9-3 and 7 in row over Sc will seem mediocre.

Maybe there is a women basketball game the same day to cheer you up.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    He better start baptizing players in the Congaree if he wants Jesus to assist.
    Mushchamp May let borrow the dick at the lake house the baseball coach gave him.

Hope so, horse jumping doesn’t start back up until January.

This one stung a bit. The truth can be one cold-hearted bee-otch.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Hope so, horse jumping doesn’t start back up until January.
    Close second. Dang, y'all mean.