Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

IF Clemson can run the ball for about 150 yards+ , I think they win. If not, DJ can't win it having to throw the ball. He's gotten slightly better, but man he struggles completing easy throws. I've been semi impressed with Beamer's results given what Will left him with. Pretty good coaching job if you ask me. Clemson is a shell of the teams that created the current 6 game winning streak, but the cocks still aren't good - win or lose. Clemson just came back to the pack (for now).

Neither team is very good and outside the state of SC no one really cares for the first time in a long time.

looks the line is 11 at the moment
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Like others have said it could be a barn burner, a snoozefest of a defensive battle or either team could blow the other one out. Most of us disagree but I feel like most of us wish we cared as much as we did 2-3 years ago
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    And Clemson over Wake by 4.5
    So they were really wrong

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Like others have said it could be a barn burner, a snoozefest of a defensive battle or either team could blow the other one out. Most of us disagree but I feel like most of us wish we cared as much as we did 2-3 years ago
    All of this. I’m the 80’s and 90’s I cared about college basketball. I loved the Duke/UNC/GT teams that were so great. I enjoyed following those players into the NBA. One and done changed that. I no longer watch college basketball or the NBA.

College football is going the same way with me. Players are transfer and getting paid and it makes me less interested.

I still hope Clemson can beat U of SC on Saturday
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I have 12 tickets for the family. I want to have a great time with the family and hope the game is decided on the last play.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I have 12 tickets for the family. I want to have a great time with the family and hope the game is decided on the last play.
    I’m guessing that your wife, the real estate magnate, has the tickets
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    All of this. I’m the 80’s and 90’s I cared about college basketball. I loved the Duke/UNC/GT teams that were so great. I enjoyed following those players into the NBA. One and done changed that. I no longer watch college basketball or the NBA.

College football is going the same way with me. Players are transfer and getting paid and it makes me less interested.

I still hope Clemson can beat U of SC on Saturday
    Same. It's a shame. I used to not be able to imagine a world without sports or watching it. Now...who cares. Really I mean like who really really cares with all the other bs that is going on in the world

I used to be real excited about this game. For some reason I can't get worked up over it this year. I hope Carolina wins. I have zero expectations. I will shoot a doe on Friday.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

NIL ruined college football.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    NIL ruined college football.
    To me, the transfer portal is worse. I completely agree that it is BS that a kid commits to a coach, signs a binding letter, then that coach leaves for $10 mil somewhere else. That kid should be able to leave. I just don’t like that college football is now free agency

14pts? Coots should take the cash and L then be happy for "next year".

Beamer is a solid .500 coach. Perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    14pts? Coots should take the cash and L then be happy for "next year".

Beamer is a solid .500 coach. Perfect fit.
    Might be the most accurate statement I’ve read on this site

clemsons defense is likely too much for beamers boys
    clemson has the coaching advantage for sure
    the match up on the paper stats doesnt show that much a difference between the two schools
    if the fans stay in the game like they did for auburn, it has to help carolina. add 20k to the attendance from sat night and it might be loud in there

carolina by 3
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

I cannot begin to tell you how freaking pissed off I am that this game is worth talking about.
    To all the USC fans, please start texting me NOW that you care so much. Not after you win.

thanks
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

hi Gene

Mornin Toof. I don't have your number but I care that much. After a fine day in the woods, I check a few scores and go to bed early. Agreed, it doesn't matter nearly as much as it used to.

hey coon

i dont hate usc. i hate usc fans that come out of the woodworks sometimes....

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    hey coon

i dont hate usc. i hate usc fans that come out of the woodworks sometimes....
    Oh trust me, if they win I'll be talking. Only for people like you. Not "you people". Calm down roddie and black Bart

Clem's son by 14, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?