Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

I'm just glad they serve liquor in the stadium now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I'm hoping Satterfield is gone and we get a shot in the arm at O Coordinator. I still think Beamer is the answer. Guess we will see

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Hey after I saw Beamer dropping a lot of F bombs on his coaches I got a feeling you gonna have a lot of new coaches this year. (No problem with coaches using F Bombs at all, use it more than my share when I am pissed LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Hey after I saw Beamer dropping a lot of F bombs on his coaches I got a feeling you gonna have a lot of new coaches this year. (No problem with coaches using F Bombs at all, use it more than my share when I am pissed LOL)
    Everybody on the offensive side of the ball deserved to be f bombed last night far as I'm concerned.

Everybody on the offensive side of the ball deserved to be f bombed last night far as I'm concerned.

The USuC crossing routes were open all night. The longest pass of the night was one. The others either hit the receiver and were dropped or the QB missed or didn’t see.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Negative. You look stupid and blinded by thinking they would have been behind uga

Bama
    Cincinnati
    Notre dame
    Oklahoma state
    Michigan

Would all be ahead of Clemson right now
    Along with Ohio State,Michigan State, Baylor, Penn State, Oklahoma, Oregon, and a few others.

The state of the state is Clemson is back to their Superbowl being beating SC. After two runs of cheating, they have cycled back to SC being the only game that counts.

Back to old times in the shitter.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-28-2021 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    The USuC crossing routes were open all night. The longest pass of the night was one. The others either hit the receiver and were dropped or the QB missed or didn’t see.
    Agreed. Honestly I don't know the answer. It was damn frustrating to say the least. My point to the go routes was we didn't have time for the qb to read who was or wasn't open. I was thinking 3 step drop and throw the 50/50 ball to the tallest dude on the field. Oh well, hoping this pushes Satterfield out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Along with Ohio State,Michigan State, Baylor, Penn State, Oklahoma, Oregon, and a few others.

The state of the state is Clemson is back to their Superbowl being beating SC. After two runs of cheating, they have cycled back to SC being the only game that counts.

U of SC fans remind me of Ike Clanton in Tombstone
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Poor ol ECUwishesforbetterdays has got to have CLEMSON on his brain for another year. I bet he has dreams of CLEMSON and makes a wish that uofSUC would just come close to being that good. BBBAAAAAAAAAAAA. Poor thing lives and breathes the MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what you are so mad about dude. You won. In fact kicked the shit out of us. You want everybody to just line up and kiss your ass to make you feel better or something? You realize a couple guys on here don't equal the whole fan base right?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Them thinking Clemson gets in over a 1 loss Michigan, or Oklahoma or even Cincinnati for that matter is laughable. Not everyone in the country drinks orange Kool aid
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Them thinking Clemson gets in over a 1 loss Michigan, or Oklahoma or even Cincinnati for that matter is laughable. Not everyone in the country drinks orange Kool aid

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    SC had two wins last season - 6 wins and a bowl game this year - that may be the right direction to be going
    Climp5in - last year - #1 rankings, ACC Champs and playoffs - this year they are giddy for whipping SC after 3 losses, no ACC mention and an average shit bowl - wrong direction

USuC got bent over live on their SEC Network by a garbage Clemson team.
    - please defend that some more…

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

L’s hurt feelings.
    Zero’s hurt morale.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Poor ol ECUwishesforbetterdays has got to have CLEMSON on his brain for another year. I bet he has dreams of CLEMSON and makes a wish that uofSUC would just come close to being that good. BBBAAAAAAAAAAAA. Poor thing lives and breathes the MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My best guess is that ECU30-0 doesn’t ever think about Clemson until he gets on this site. He’s too busy killing fish and running weed up the coast to bother himself with a bunch of teenagers chasing a wop sided soccer ball around.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Death, taxes, and…………

Forever to Thee(se) nuts!!!!!
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

I'm trying to figure out what you are so mad about dude. You won. In fact kicked the shit out of us. You want everybody to just line up and kiss your ass to make you feel better or something? You realize a couple guys on here don't equal the whole fan base right?

Oh, I’m not the least bit mad. I’ve had an awesome day, and I enjoyed last night. There are a ton of U of SC fans on this site that I am great friends with, personally. I have countless friends that I’m genuinely happy for when U of SC wins. I don’t talk one ounce of trash to them, because I respect them and their fandom. I haven’t responded to you. You seem decent, and seem like a person who can enjoy success while admitting defeat. I am the same way and that makes winning fun and losing sting. That’s the point, right?

What I enjoy exposing is grown adults that take their shots, accept no responsibility for the shots, and deflect to any other shiny object to avoid having to admit defeat. With folks like that, there is no winning. I know that ECU, Visor, and Catdaddy were cut to the core last night, which I enjoy. They will never admit it here, nor would I expect them to. I guess when you keep cutting on the same scar, it becomes numb.

I enjoy the back and forth on here, and I completely understand the trolling, but it sure feels good to be the team with the facts and results on your side. Clemson hasn’t lost to U of SC in football since before my wife got pregnant with my 8 year old.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Oh, I’m not the least bit mad. I’ve had an awesome day, and I enjoyed last night. There are a ton of U of SC fans on this site that I am great friends with, personally. I have countless friends that I’m genuinely happy for when U of SC wins. I don’t talk one ounce of trash to them, because I respect them and their fandom. I haven’t responded to you. You seem decent, and seem like a person who can enjoy success while admitting defeat. I am the same way and that makes winning fun and losing sting. That’s the point, right?

What I enjoy exposing is grown adults that take their shots, accept no responsibility for the shots, and deflect to any other shiny object to avoid having to admit defeat. With folks like that, there is no winning. I know that ECU, Visor, and Catdaddy were cut to the core last night, which I enjoy. They will never admit it here, nor would I expect them to. I guess when you keep cutting on the same scar, it becomes numb.

I enjoy the back and forth on here, and I completely understand the trolling, but it sure feels good to be the team with the facts and results on your side. Clemson hasn’t lost to U of SC in football since before my wife got pregnant with my 8 year old.
    Probably have her Sweet 16 before it happens again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Ha, something else for the local troll to ponder all year
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That is funny

In fact our 7 yr old grandson has never experienced at Tiger loss to USuC

Except for the fact that Ike was smart enough to throw the sash down and run when the crap hit the fan.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.