Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

Don’t mind VG, he’s just pissed his boundary line hunter hasn’t called him yet. Probably a good thing. Watching his coots lay a goose egg, along with getting told to fuck off and stay off of tree stands and property that doesn’t belong to him, might send him over the edge and down a road of all you can eat buffets and glasses of sweet tea.
    Last edited by wskinner; 11-28-2021 at 01:25 PM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

https://mobile.twitter.com/shorty_cr...371655/photo/1
    ��������That one is for you ecu 198seven
    Last edited by jwilliams; 11-28-2021 at 01:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I guess beating the 1st year head coach and his 3rd string QB is about all y'all have to celebrate this season.
    So have at it and enjoy!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Not sure but hear they may get the team some 9 win rings. Never heard of such, but hey
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I guess beating the 1st year head coach and his 3rd string QB is about all y'all have to celebrate this season.
    So have at it and enjoy!
    The reason you have a first year head coach is because the only coach that ever brought you a blink of semi relevance quit. Then, you hired a coach that Florida is still paying millions not to coach, that you are now paying millions not to coach. Decisions have consequences. Last night was a consequence.

It is hard to decipher the pecking order at QB, because they all equally stink. If you aren’t happy with your QB, recruit a different one.

Clemson is celebrating 9 wins, and yet another beat down of its rival. A beat down where South Carolina couldn’t even muster a point. I don’t speak for others, but I am both having at it, and enjoying. If the shoe were on the other foot, South Carolina fans would be enjoying it, but it’s been 9 years since they knew that feeling.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Negative. You look stupid and blinded by thinking they would have been behind uga

Bama
    Cincinnati
    Notre dame
    Oklahoma state
    Michigan

Would all be ahead of Clemson right now
    Lol that’s comical. You need to lay off the pipe. When you lose most defiantly matters. Michigan lost in October to Michigan state who is currently ranked 8th. Georgia is ranked first. So Clemson loss would be better than Michigan’s. Same with half the other teams you listed. You truly have not been paying attention to what the committee values and where they place teams over the last 7 years.

Listen to these delusional idiots, the reality is and its apparent, they had lowered their expectations to thinking SC would win. Fact.
    Let that sink in about the current status of Climp5in football.
    I don't know one person that actually thought SC would win, "hope" maybe,
    Auburn and Florida were unranked and everyone knows how bad FL is.
    You just beat a not good 1st year team patched together in the portal with a 3rd string QB and act like you "are back'.
    Delusional dipshits, not one of you are bashing Dabo, who took this team from "Elite" to not even playing in the ACC CG overnight.
    Make all the excuses you want for him, he is rich and happy and could care less now.
    You aren't even the tallest midget in the ACC any longer
    #ACCdwarfs
    Maybe because no one expects him to when you have 18 players hurt. Some people can reason. Clemson got hit hard with the injury bug and was down a year. Life goes on and they will be back in the top ten next year. Good news is Clemson is young very young. Especially on the offensive side of the ball.

Hope visor sobers up soon.
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    You do realize that a U of SC player was in the cover of Sports Illustrated (the only time) exposing the largest steroid issue in the history of collegiate athletics, correct?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univ...teroid_scandal

Forgot about that story, unfortunately knew one of the players named. If I am correct he died several years ago due to the steroid abuse.

Sad story

Looks to me like USuC fans get more enjoyment out of Sandstorm and waving those white (WE SURRENDER) towels before the game even starts than the game itself

Did notice the 1969 ACC Championship banner several times. ��

Just busting balls, but after the FIVE in a row crap we heard Karma is truly a BITCH
    Last edited by tprice; 11-28-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Beat someone in the ACC before you talk smack. See my earlier post quoting Desmond Howard.

The difference here is that we are pissed, yet are looking at a 10 win season. Expectations…..achievable expectations say a lot about someone. Didn’t y’all get rings for that?

I’ll
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Don’t mind VG, he’s just pissed his boundary line hunter hasn’t called him yet. Probably a good thing. Watching his coots lay a goose egg, along with getting told to fuck off and stay off of tree stands and property that doesn’t belong to him, might send him over the edge and down a road of all you can eat buffets and glasses of sweet tea.
    Like BB said. Your shit is weak, son
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Congratulations on absolutely dominating Carolina last night. Had a little hope heading into it and literally after the first series I knew it was gonna be a shit show.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yep.

On a serious note, I thought sc defensive line had some talent. Burch and Pickens were both 5 stars. What’s the problem? Over rated, injured, or just what?

SC had two wins last season - 6 wins and a bowl game this year - that may be the right direction to be going
    Climp5in - last year - #1 rankings, ACC Champs and playoffs - this year they are giddy for whipping SC after 3 losses, no ACC mention and an average shit bowl - wrong direction
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-28-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Congratulations on absolutely dominating Carolina last night. Had a little hope heading into it and literally after the first series I knew it was gonna be a shit show.

Hell I am just glad we found out against Wake that we have to run the ball instead of throw it or it would have be a long night for both teams

Have not checked stats but my guess is this years passing yardage for the Tigers is probably lowest since Frank Howard was HC

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    On a serious note, I thought sc defensive line had some talent. Burch and Pickens were both 5 stars. What’s the problem? Over rated, injured, or just what?

Expected more out of both of them, saw Pickens in HS when he was at TLH. Young man was a beast and was fun to watch when he was the RB for them at times

Fine young man too

As I said earlier your DB’s played lights out , DJ did have some passes right on the money but DB’s made great plays.
    Last edited by tprice; 11-28-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Hell I am just glad we found out against Wake that we have to run the ball instead of throw it or it would have be a long night for both teams

Have not checked stats but my guess is this years passing yardage for the Tigers is probably lowest since Frank Howard was HC

Expected more out of both of them, saw Pickens in HS when he was at TLH. Young man was a beast and was fun to watch when he was the RB for them at times

Fine young man too
    QB play was definitely not good on either side. I'm no offensive genius but I never understood why Carolina didn't try to throw some go routes to the 6'7 receiver that played last year with Brown. I'm hoping Satterfield is gone and we get a shot in the arm at O Coordinator. I still think Beamer is the answer. Guess we will see

SC had two wins last season - 6 wins and a bowl game this year - that may be the right direction to be going
    Climp5in - last year - #1 rankings, ACC Champs and playoffs - this year they are giddy for whipping SC after 3 losses, no ACC mention and an average shit bowl - wrong direction
    Congrats on sucking less.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands