Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

Default Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

Anybody going? Predictions? I'm thinking 27-17, home team. What say you?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

If both teams play the same next week as they did yesterday, this will be the best game in years. But after watching both teams all year, the score will be either less than a touchdown, or 30 points.

Clemson’s defense is better than anyone not name UGA SC’s played all year. Ustillsuckballs is still a liability but played a little better yesterday. I think the entire game hinges on how he plays, IE, how many picks he throws. Gut, it goes to 7 but it’s a 1 possession low scoring game. Kickers might be the stars.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Average Joes thinking they could predict the outcome of sporting event will never not be hilarious.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

^^^ Agreed, regarding y'all's defense, Marcus. Y'all's defense ain't that bad, but it's tough when you're on the field sometimes for 70 snaps a game because your offense is nonexistent. Or just barely existent.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I predict it wont make a difference to me either way. I will eat good, drink good, and smoke good.

Gamecocks in a close one- they are due and clemturdburgurlars are having a down year based on recent history- but are actually playing like the clemturdburgurlars always used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Anybody going? Predictions? I'm thinking 27-17, home team. What say you?
    Are you and salty dating now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Are you and salty dating now?
    I'm gun buy you a couple of nice shirts to replace them Ted Nugents you like to rock. Maybe you'll be nicer to err'body then.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Average Joes thinking they could predict the outcome of sporting event will never not be hilarious.
    You realize the "experts" on TV have teams of people feeding them pertinent information, right? Some of us "average joes" know the game as well, or better, than Desmond and crybaby Herbstreit.

Tigers by 3 in overtime
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The only real things in SC's favor is their home field advantage and Dabozo being an idiot. They were at home with the Fla and Auburn games and looked their best.
    The Climp5in defense is their strength and SC's weak spot is their O-line, if SC can't get the White and Harris running game going, it will be a long night for SC.
    Just maybe SC can play as good as Pitt or NC State and win
    Dabo should be run out of town if he loses this game to a new coach playing a 3rd string transfer portal QB
    Read my lips F U C K C L I M P 5 I N
    Last edited by ecu1984; 11-21-2021 at 03:06 PM.

I’m hoping for a 17 point Clemson win. The one thing I definitely know is that I get to pull for the two teams I love the best. Clemson and anybody playing U of SC

Since Carolina didn’t want to play us last year do y’all like to think our winning streak doesn’t count and this is a new slate?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You realize the "experts" on TV have teams of people feeding them pertinent information, right? Some of us "average joes" know the game as well, or better, than Desmond and crybaby Herbstreit.
    Equally as retarded.

ESPN for 4 hours on game day:

“Ya know what this games really gonna boil down to is who scores more touchdowns.”

Then they try to relate this game to some game that happened in ‘73 for another 45 minutes.
    Last edited by BOGSTER; 11-21-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Clemson 56
    Carolina 7

This will be the most interesting Clemson vs UofSC game since Obama was president.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Clemson 56
    Carolina 7
    Usuckballs couldn’t complete enough passes without another team on the field to score 56.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

If Beamer is still the coach Clemson wins but less than usual. Clemson is bad but not Sec dweller bad. SC still has a second rate coaching staff, fanbase, recruiting and facilities. Once or if they payoff Nochamp, fire the baseball coach and elect a new broad they become competitive with other SC colleges. A win over the old Bosie coach is only impressive in Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    If Beamer is still the coach Clemson wins but less than usual. Clemson is bad but not Sec dweller bad. SC still has a second rate coaching staff, fanbase, recruiting and facilities. Once or if they payoff Nochamp, fire the baseball coach and elect a new broad they become competitive with other SC colleges. A win over the old Bosie coach is only impressive in Columbia.
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Oscar???
    Last edited by JJ1965; 11-21-2021 at 04:48 PM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.