Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

Meanwhile, Climp5in is struggling to get into the ACC Championship game w/ two conference losses.
    You can't make this shit up,
    The Coots and Beamer are all over the national networks getting praise and recognition for what he has done with what he had to work with
    while networks and all media dising the shit outta Climp5in and Dumbo for being an overnight disaster while "loaded".
    #shitterforeverthee

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The Coots and Beamer are all over the national networks getting praise and recognition for what he has done with what he had to work with
    #shitterforeverthee
    Who knows? might even win half a conference one day like spurrier did in the glory days ��

The SEC East Champions highest rated opponent is #23 Clemson where UGA didn't score an offensive TD.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Coots' wet dream is to have the run Clemson has over the past 7 years or so.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    This would sorta apply to every football team outside of Tuscaloosa.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The SEC East Champions highest rated opponent is #23 Clemson where UGA didn't score an offensive TD.
    You know what matters at 15:01 of the 4th quarter?

W's (which Georgia got) and L's (what Clemson got).
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

Don’t forget…

Last edited by FULLCHOKE; 11-24-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    You know what matters at 15:01 of the 4th quarter?

W's (which Georgia got) and L's (what Clemson got).
    I deserved loss to a much better team. Yet still the best team UGA faced all season.

if only they had the Pitt and NC State film

Congratulations! A well-deserved moral victory

If they played again anytime after week #3, Clemson still wouldn't score a touchdown and Georgia would easily hang 40 on tatertech.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If they played again anytime after week #3, Clemson still wouldn't score a touchdown and Georgia would easily hang 40 on tatertech.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Well yeah, after week 3, the defense had played an entire season of snaps in three games and half the 1st and 2nd string were/are injured. Plus Ugonnagetsacked again got worse.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    If both teams play the same next week as they did yesterday, this will be the best game in years. But after watching both teams all year, the score will be either less than a touchdown, or 30 points.

I have to agree with this

Willy B will be jumping, if game stays close USuC wins due to crowd. Tigers get up by 2 TD’s the bars will be full across the street

Hell I am just glad we having the game this year after what we have been through last 18-20 months.

Fans, players and all deserve this game to be a classic
    Last edited by tprice; 11-24-2021 at 08:32 PM.

I deserved loss to a much better team. Yet still the best team UGA faced all season.
    Hahahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

When was the last time Willy wantabee was sold out? Asking for the fire fighters of the dumpster that ever burns.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It'll be full tomorrow, Duck Doctor. The possibility of a "competitive" game ensures that. And free tickets from Bi-lo.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Bi-lo is no longer around just like the lamecocks
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

DAMN RIGHT!!!!! Tweet that

Bold move right there…

That was admittedly gangster.