Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Clempson Versus Sakkerliner 2021: "Official" Game Thread

Correct me if I’m wrong here ECU but I’m pretty sure that Clemson played two teams from the SEC this season, one of which is #1 in the nation and did not give up an offensive touchdown to either? I guess our definitions of back to the shitter are completely different. Also last week I believe you said it was time to tune in to watch big boy football for the South Carolina Auburn game, well if Clemson just played a big boy team we also need to work on your definition of big big football.

They may could compete with GT right now not any other team. They will be routed in a pre Christmas bowl game.

For yet another losing season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    They may could compete with GT right now not any other team. They will be routed in a pre Christmas bowl game.
    Yep, but we'll see how y'all do against Tennessee. Maybe you should email them ahead of time to scare them with your elite defense talk.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 11-28-2021 at 09:24 AM.

The SEC has made the defense look elite. Is Tennessee bowl eligible? I saw a projection to play K state.

Big boy football.... Ha. Fuck Carolina. 8 is coming!!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Texas am 8-3 before yesterday ranked #15
    Clemson 8-3 before yesterday ranked #23

After clemsons first lost there was not one mention,,,,not ONE,,,of them still making the playoffs.

That tells you all you need to know about their schedule

Oh yeah and SC still has work to do no doubt.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Work? Lol.

You mean coaching search.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Texas am 8-3 before yesterday ranked #15
    Clemson 8-3 before yesterday ranked #23

After clemsons first lost there was not one mention,,,,not ONE,,,of them still making the playoffs.

That tells you all you need to know about their schedule

Oh yeah and SC still has work to do no doubt.
    There was a lot of talk that Clemson could still make it after losing to Georgia. Had they won out and win the ACC championship m, they would probably be in. On the other hand I haven’t heard much about A&M being in the playoff either but it’s your story proceed how you’d like.

Listen to these delusional idiots, the reality is and its apparent, they had lowered their expectations to thinking SC would win. Fact.
    Let that sink in about the current status of Climp5in football.
    I don't know one person that actually thought SC would win, "hope" maybe,
    Auburn and Florida were unranked and everyone knows how bad FL is.
    You just beat a not good 1st year team patched together in the portal with a 3rd string QB and act like you "are back'.
    Delusional dipshits, not one of you are bashing Dabo, who took this team from "Elite" to not even playing in the ACC CG overnight.
    Make all the excuses you want for him, he is rich and happy and could care less now.
    You aren't even the tallest midget in the ACC any longer
    #ACCdwarfs

Let it out, it's ok. Damn all the butt hurt in that post is epic, even for ecucoattailrider84.
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by theoldblackdog View Post
    There was a lot of talk that Clemson could still make it after losing to Georgia. Had they won out and win the ACC championship m, they would probably be in. On the other hand I haven’t heard much about A&M being in the playoff either but it’s your story proceed how you’d like.
    Negative ghost rider. That's how weak the ACC is. Own it

I wasn't surprised or upset that pic play tech one. It was expected. The team that should have won did.

Salt in the wound was when little Dabo caught 2 passes for 1 yd.

See, the conference talk is appropriate when trying to compare two teams that haven’t played as recently as last night. But, U of SC and Clemson did play one another in Columbia last night. And last night, Clemson drug their nuts across U of SC’s face. Clemson physically manhandled U of SC. So, I couldn’t care less about what conference each team is in.

I will accept plenty of trash talk from UGA, Pitt or NC State, but U of SC fans need to take this up with Auburn folks because Clemson doesn’t have to entertain it today.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Negative ghost rider. That's how weak the ACC is. Own it
    Might want to take off those SEC glasses. Clemson lost to Georgia by 7 points. IF they had run the table with all the other loses other teams had. they likely would have been in at #2, although that’s up for debate. To think a they wouldn’t be in means you have not been paying attention the last 6 years. The committee does not agree with your narrative.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 11-28-2021 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    Might want to take off those SEC glasses. Clemson lost to Georgia by 7 points. IF they had run the table with all the other loses they likely would have been in at #2. To think anything else means you have not been paying attention the last 6 years. The committee does not agree with your narrative.
    Yet another moral victory. I'll say it again. IF my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Yet another moral victory. I'll say it again. IF my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
    No one is claiming a moral victory, just saying how stupid and blinded you look by not agreeing that if Clemson won out they would have been in. I agree it’s a mute point but the poster made it and you disagreed, which is just stupid. Because not only would they have been in they would have been in handily right behind GA. Anyone with a brain can see that.

Honestly I’m happy I don’t have to spend the money to go to the playoff this year. I can take a year off.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 11-28-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    No one is claiming a moral victory, just saying how stupid and blinded you look by not agreeing that if Clemson won out they would have been in. I agree it’s a mute point but the poster made it and you disagreed, which is just stupid. Because not only would they have been in they would have been in handily right behind GA. Anyone with a brain can see that.
    Negative. You look stupid and blinded by thinking they would have been behind uga

Bama
    Cincinnati
    Notre dame
    Oklahoma state
    Michigan

Would all be ahead of Clemson right now

Wait what? You believe this shit.

You are a special one.

Maybe for today only, go grab a Zero bar and STFU. 30-0.