Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auburn vs SC

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Hell they'll never even win the sec east.
    They did...once.

And the outcome was LESS than desirable....

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    From a 2-8 record last year plus having to piece a team together after the players that bailed/transferred at the end of last year
    He still has unfinished business
    #doingmorewithless
    Let's not lose sight of the fact that the record only improved due to the addition of OOC Directional Tech teams....it was not a 4 game improvement in the win column. Still lost to Mizzou, Kentucky, and needed EVERY bit of 59.5 mins to squeak out a 1 point win over SEC powerhouse Vandy....

ETA: But seriously, Shane needs a contract extension.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 11-21-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I think the refs called it no contact on the field and the video didn’t give enough to overturn. But they overturned anyway, another great example of referees deciding a game.
    ...even though War Eagle still would've had to go like 75 yards and score a TOUCHDOWN to win. But whatever.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    So you're a little worried about next week, are you?
    Hell yeah I am. Concerned is more the word, not worried. But I'm a realist, and I ain't blind. I'm hopeful, but still prepared for leaving WillyB with an L and getting an earful from my shamecock loving family.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Dang, Fish, I probably crossed paths with your cranky a$$ more than once. Small world...

Attachment 70548
    You were sitting two rows in front of me. I watched you eat four pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You were sitting two rows in front of me. I watched you eat four pizzas.
    It's them tweeds, mang. For my cataracts.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Hell yeah I am. Concerned is more the word, not worried. But I'm a realist, and I ain't blind. I'm hopeful, but still prepared for leaving WillyB with an L and getting an earful from my shamecock loving family.
    You should take this opportunity to shut the fuck up.

I'll pass

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I'll pass
    Got any eligibility left? Sounds like Dabo could use you...

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I think the refs called it no contact on the field and the video didn’t give enough to overturn. But they overturned anyway, another great example of referees deciding a game.
    Yea I feel that should have stood as called on field and could have been called either way. Not upset with the result though.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Yea I feel that should have stood as called on field and could have been called either way. Not upset with the result though.
    Yeah, I think it hit him, but the replay wasn't close to being "indisputable". Hell, it was barely arguable...

I got a good laugh outta that JAB.

Ukulele's arm strength was displayed when he launched a 50+yd pass off his back foot for a TD yesterday, if he could just be that accurate with more consistency.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The ball hit him.

Auburn player had NO IDEA where the ball was at until it hit him on the leg. The worst thing he could have done was throw is hands up in the air.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    The ball hit him.

Auburn player had NO IDEA where the ball was at until it hit him on the leg. The worst thing he could have done was throw is hands up in the air.
    That was my thought as well. He gave himself up.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen