Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constitutional carry

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    We shall see. You can carry it but if you use it, as we see in WI you succumb to the whims of a police officer, solicitor and ultimately a jury (let’s not forget the paid angry mob influencing the jury). Then there is the civil case.

That ain’t freedom.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Chip and Shane were a big surprise no vote.
    Your vote after the cross over date was not a surprise. Beforehand would have been a shock. Most of those that the follow the 2nd laws are very aware of the game the House plays blaming the Senate.

Horry county residents made sure 4 more years of no CC like blue states by electing Rankin.

The open carry with training is a joke.

The sad fact is a lot of folks are just plain scared of guns. They think guns are inherently dangerous, as if they will jump off your waist and shoot someone. It's irrational, but true. Guns make these folks feel scared, so they don't want to see them. They will always blame the gun instead of the person.

Y’all just aren’t emailing and calling your local elected officials enough apparently…

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Well Senator Leatherman has passed. Funeral tomorrow.

I am backing Rep Jay Jordan for that seat.

He voted for CC in the house. He should be sworn in early April. If anyone wants to help him I will post his campaign address once he announces.

Now we just need 4 more.
    Not so fast my friend. Whom else shall we get to vote for in this special election?