Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Constitutional carry

Default Constitutional carry

Why do Ohio and Pennsylvania have this and SC doesn't?

PL sleeping at work again

I am not a senator. It passed the house.

Who is your senator? Will he vote for it?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Do reps not have meetings with senators to discuss topics amongst each other? It seems that would help move things along smoothly. for your local constituents, the state’s, and all other like minded politicians up to the highest levels.

- Is that not the way our representative government was built to operate?

the left sure do seem to have it figured out.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 11-18-2021 at 07:15 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Don't be fooled the House only passed after they knew the Senate would kill. If CC had a legitimate chance in the Sensate the House RINOs would kill. Leatherman was on the way out and Horry voted for Rankin. RINOs toe the GOP line for the next chair or committee seat.They have no core conservative values. Don't forget the $25 million nun house or stump removal and the fear to comment against Democrats lawyers defending legacy crooks. SC has a few Conservatives and a bag full of Jim Crow Democrats:RINOs. They know about deer, turkeys, flounder and blue catfish and a high overall tax rate with crony capitalism.

If remember correctly it would have taken five of those nine to have gotten it through. Massey ranted for a nearly two hours and got his ass handed to him in rebuttals. Hugh thought he might have made a good point but didn’t. Nor was it coherent. Rankin and Hembree represent their sheriffs departments and not their constituents… go figure on the other five. I just hope everyone remembers during primaries.
    Last edited by BuckyTownsend; 11-18-2021 at 07:19 PM.

All the fake ass conservatives fear monger that there will be all this increased gun violence with cc. Kind of like it was going to be like the Wild West if they passed open carry. I haven’t seen not one person openly carrying since the law passed and I’ve been all over the state. I’m glad it passed just because the government should not regulate when and how we carry. It’s nice not to have to worry now if your shirt rides up and your piece gets exposed.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 11-18-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Well Senator Leatherman has passed. Funeral tomorrow.

I am backing Rep Jay Jordan for that seat.

He voted for CC in the house. He should be sworn in early April. If anyone wants to help him I will post his campaign address once he announces.

Now we just need 4 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Don't be fooled the House only passed after they knew the Senate would kill. If CC had a legitimate chance in the Sensate the House RINOs would kill. Leatherman was on the way out and Horry voted for Rankin. RINOs toe the GOP line for the next chair or committee seat.They have no core conservative values. Don't forget the $25 million nun house or stump removal and the fear to comment against Democrats lawyers defending legacy crooks. SC has a few Conservatives and a bag full of Jim Crow Democrats:RINOs. They know about deer, turkeys, flounder and blue catfish and a high overall tax rate with crony capitalism.
    Wrong, it passed the house because people like you and I kept the pressure up.

Chip and Shane were a big surprise no vote.

2nd amendment is either real or it ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    2nd amendment is either real or it ain't.
    Kenosha will say a whole lot about that question.

Unfortunately.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Chip and Shane were a big surprise no vote.
    Mostly because Chip has the “mightier than thou” attitude since he married a Lightsey and has been re-elected. He is no longer part of the people but of the “ruling class”…
    Why should the sheople be allowed open carry?
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

I’ve seen one person carry open since it passed. Older gentleman in the Mexican restaurant a few weeks back. I have my CWP but will continue to carry concealed if I choose. I get it, but don’t understand why you’d want to advertise that you’re packing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

it’s about getting permission from the state to exercise your right. Whether you exercise it in or out your britches ain’t the issue. A lot of folks can’t get past that

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Kenosha will say a whole lot about that question.

Unfortunately.
    Supreme Court heard arguments for the New York pistol and rifle association vs Bruen the week before last. The Heller case settled any dispute that there is a right to self defense (being armed) within the home. This case, provided the Supreme Court doesn’t pull a SC senate, should put the nail in the coffin for the right to self defense (being armed) outside of the home.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Supreme Court heard arguments for the New York pistol and rifle association vs Bruen the week before last. The Heller case settled any dispute that there is a right to self defense (being armed) within the home. This case, provided the Supreme Court doesn’t pull a SC senate, should put the nail in the coffin for the right to self defense (being armed) outside of the home.

We shall see. You can carry it but if you use it, as we see in WI you succumb to the whims of a police officer, solicitor and ultimately a jury (let’s not forget the paid angry mob influencing the jury). Then there is the civil case.

That ain’t freedom.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Chip is a customer- we shall talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Why do Ohio and Pennsylvania have this and SC doesn't?

PL sleeping at work again
    The dead man did not want it

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by billbuster84 View Post
    I’ve seen one person carry open since it passed. Older gentleman in the Mexican restaurant a few weeks back. I have my CWP but will continue to carry concealed if I choose. I get it, but don’t understand why you’d want to advertise that you’re packing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Saw my first one yesterday, open carry on right side, double mag holder on left, sitting in a restaurant eating pizza, no one really paid him any attention, did not appear to be a LEO as far as I could tell, was interesting to say the least.