Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden Orders Probe into High Fuel Prices

You watch, Biden will carve out low income families and start sending more free money to compensate them for the higher fuel prices.

Holy crap! Biden is doing exactly what I predicted.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-off...y-heat-oil-gas

Heating season is just starting. Wait to the middle class working folks get their first gas bill or buy their first tank of oil.

Got to get everyone on the same playing field. DEPENDENT.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Brandon cant fart, he will shit himself.
    Depends

Just like the probe that was going to find out where Covid came from???? Crickets on that one too. My brother sent me a bunch of "I did that stickers" Coming to a pump near you!

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Just like the probe that was going to find out where Covid came from???? Crickets on that one too. My brother sent me a bunch of "I did that stickers" Coming to a pump near you!
    It's cute, but, someone has to pay someone to go fix the pumps that you defaced. If you feel that strongly, take a picture of the pump price, have it made into a yard sign, do the same with the sticker and put it in your own yard...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    It's cute, but, someone has to pay someone to go fix the pumps that you defaced. If you feel that strongly, take a picture of the pump price, have it made into a yard sign, do the same with the sticker and put it in your own yard...

That ain't no fun

I gotta admit, every time I see one of those stickers on the pumps, it brings a smile to my face. My inner child gets a chuckle out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Nothing but them trying to rub the people's nose in it to let you know they rule you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    This is like farting in a crowded elevator and looking at the person next to you like they did it so everyone looks at them not you.
    The real Move is to walk into the crowded elevator, put your back to the door, and face everyone silently with eye contact.