Thread: Smallpox

Default Smallpox

The world eradicated smallpox, right? The World Health Organization said so.

Our boy, Bill Gates has been running around hollering about smallpox attacks coming for a while. The latest article, on the 9th

Mr Gates made the comments in a Policy Exchange interview with the chair of the health select committee Jeremy Hunt.

He said that countries like the US and the UK must spend “tens of billions” to fund the research adding that while it may be expensive, it could lead to the eradication of the flu and common cold.

“I'm hoping in five years, I can write a book called, ‘We are ready for the next pandemic’, but it'll take tens of billions in R&D - the US and the UK will be part of that”, he said.

“It'll take probably about a billion a year for a pandemic Task Force at the WHO level, which is doing the surveillance and actually doing what I call ‘germ games’ where you practise.”
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...-b1958789.html

Well, today...

Vials labeled 'smallpox' found at vaccine research facility in Pennsylvania, CDC says
    By Maggie Fox, CNN
    Updated 10:20 AM EST, Wed November 17, 2021

"The frozen vials labeled 'Smallpox' were incidentally discovered by a laboratory worker while cleaning out a freezer in a facility that conducts vaccine research in Pennsylvania. CDC, its Administration partners, and law enforcement are investigating the matter and the vials' contents appear intact," the CDC added.
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/11/16/h...und/index.html

If the CDC tells you that the best way to protect yourselves from the smallpox is to buy a Special Blanket from Amazon, you are going to want to take a hard pass...

A bad cold wasn’t enough to scare everyone into assuming the position so they’re going to up the ante.

If you have already had the smallpox vaccine, do you need a booster?

Asking for myself.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    If you have already had the smallpox vaccine, do you need a booster?

Asking for myself.
    Yes, but not the existing booster. You gonna have to wait for the new and improved version from you friendly neighborhood pharmaceutical company.
    Formerly DM88

Thank god we have Bill watching out for us
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Bill won’t care. In another two years his new $742 million yacht will be finished and he’ll be able to sail the seven seas…
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'