Thread: No way

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No way

COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) - WIS has received multiple phone calls about polling issues in the Shandon area.

The calls started on Tuesday morning as polls opened up for the Columbia Runoff election.

Callers said machines at the Kilbourne Park Baptist and Sims Park polling locations were not working.

WIS spoke with a poll worker, Tom Dodds, at Sims Park who said that a workaround has been put in place that allows the machines to continue to be used

According to Dodds, the machines were not allowing the ballots with precinct information printed on them to be put in the machines. Now poll workers are using blank ballots for people to cast their votes on.

After 2020, South Carolina got a new electronic check-in system that allowed voters to have their ballot style automatically printed on their ballot. That printing system isn’t at some polling locations, so some voters need to manually select their ballot style, according to Alexandria Stephens, Richland County Director of Voting Registration and Elections.

Officials say everyone can vote.

Daniel Rickenmann is set to hold a press briefing at the Richland County Election Commission at 9:30 a.m.

Tameika Isaac Devine said that her team is aware of the issues and encourages voters to vote by paper ballot and stay in line if they are having issues.

This story is developing and WIS will continue to investigate and update the story as more information becomes available.

https://www.wistv.com/2021/11/16/rep...-shandon-area/

I wonder how many gift cards will be given out to those who ride Tameika's buses to the polls.

People voting against their own economic and quality of life interests. It never ceases to amaze...

I hope I'm wrong here, but I think Daniel is going to get smoked. It's hard to compete when public dollars are spent to bus in voters that are targeted to vote against you.

By any means necessary...

People (Republicans and Independents) have got to stand up to this dishonesty and cheating. It has the perception of cheating again, real or not.

I am sure there are those that justify this by saying the table has turned.
    DILLIGAF

I think the writing was on the wall when Benjamin's staffer "ran" for Mayor. Just an intent to split the vote and make the runoff white vs black.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    I think the writing was on the wall when Benjamin's staffer "ran" for Mayor. Just an intent to split the vote and make the runoff white vs black.
    You would not believe the Columbians who thought that this plan was going to be good for Daniel...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    You would not believe the Columbians who thought that this plan was going to be good for Daniel...
    had he gotten 50%....

the scary part is that IF daniel gets beaten, he got beaten by the Dems coming out to vote. and, yes, that means by any means necessary. its as if they want it more....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

i vote at kilbourne park and the had only two machines working

What is "it" though?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    What is "it" though?
    If you have to ask you cant afford it

to win

Electing Tameka is only a "win" for a very small subset of cronies. Everyone else, be they black, white, or tangerine loses...

W for the good guys!

Best thing to happen to Columbia since Billy T. headed north...

I've been told that most of the precincts that had voting machine troubles were republican precincts. I do not know where that person got his info other than Rickenman is a neighbor of his.

Surprise.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Just saw that it is unofficial as they are still counting vote's. I feel sure some the write in ballots showed up-------------------------Late
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"