Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scum

I think we're supposed to pray for criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    Who's questioning your belief? Did your parents not still have compassion for you even when you were punished for doing something dumb? That's sorta how this is supposed to work.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Yes, but it wasn't your barn that got burned down.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Yes, but it wasn't your barn that got burned down.
    Which is why we don’t let emotional people connected to these crimes make irrational decisions regarding sentencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Which is why we don’t let emotional people connected to these crimes make irrational decisions regarding sentencing.
    Or sit on a jury?

Or sit on a jury?
    Yep

I tried to not get seated on a jury once by answering the questions with should i say indifference. Hell I was the foreman of the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I couldn’t care less about their political affiliation, all arsonists need a bullet behind the ear.
    CW, have you got your bag ready to pack since Black Bart thinks we should move to China or Singapore since we're not compassionate enough and don't pray for scum suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    If found guilty, tie them to a burning tree. It’s time the criminals began to understand the pain of their crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You should relocate to China. Or perhaps Singapore?
    You apparently think we are too hard on the criminal class here. Do you think they should have bigger, private cells, 401K’s, annual vacations, etc, etc? You seem like a decent guy, but just like I don’t pray for criminals, I also don’t think we should pander to evil ones like we’ve been doing more and more of for decades.
    I understand where you're coming from; just don't think meth-heads who burn down buildings should be subject to capital punishment is all. Punishment? Absolutely. Deaf? Not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    Black Bart, don't you think you're being a touch too sanctimonious in that you think we should all be praying for criminals and be nicer to them(?), yet you won't say you'll pray for those of us who have probably seen more evil than you, are fed up with the soft approach the Left in this country has been pushing us into for decades, and feel it's time to draw some serious lines in the dirt? And, yes, that includes meth heads who torch barns, or rioters and arsonists who burn down cities around the country.

If they want to meth out in their own trailers using their own hard-earned cash, or the arsonists want to burn their own homes down, fine, but the minute the scum starts messing with other's lifes and property they should expect the worst, just like any other violent criminal.

Just sayin'...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I tried to not get seated on a jury once by answering the questions with should i say indifference. Hell I was the foreman of the jury.
    That happened to me 2 months ago.

CW, have you got your bag ready to pack since Black Bart thinks we should move to China or Singapore since we're not compassionate enough and don't pray for scum suckers.

Black Bart, don't you think you're being a touch too sanctimonious in that you think we should all be praying for criminals and be nicer to them(?), yet you won't say you'll pray for those of us who have probably seen more evil than you, are fed up with the soft approach the Left in this country has been pushing us into for decades, and feel it's time to draw some serious lines in the dirt? And, yes, that includes meth heads who torch barns, or rioters and arsonists who burn down cities around the country.

If they want to meth out in their own trailers using their own hard-earned cash, or the arsonists want to burn their own homes down, fine, but the minute the scum starts messing with other's lifes and property they should expect the worst, just like any other violent criminal.

Just sayin'...
    I'm just saying we should be extending love and grace to EVERYONE, meth-heads, blacks, whites, morons, Antifas, Kamala Harrises, etc... You know, everyone.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 11-18-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I'm just saying we should be extending love and grace to EVERYONE, meth-heads, blacks, whites, morons, Antifas, Kamala Harrises, etc... You know, everyone.
    Even horn blowers that take themselves too seriously?
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Even horn blowers that take themselves too seriously?
    Don't know who or what you mean. But the answer is, yes.

Glad they caught them. JAB, good friend of ours as well lost his barn etc. Hutchinson- they were crushed, senseless crime.
    Cravin' me some boiled p-nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Tater
    Y’all don’t know shit about fuck.

Don't know who or what you mean.
    It wasn't aimed at you. We cool Bart.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm