Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Mathews

you people have memories like elephants

the griddle was a gift.

I hate you people.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

[QUOTE=3 1/2" MAGUM;2929747]
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You use a French press and bought a $200 cast iron pan.

You forgot jarred Roux and the garage griddle.
    I almost forgot about the custom spices ordered online.

For what it's worth, I've been shooting a mid-range Bear bow for about 6 years and I just went and shot the V3X 29" yesterday. I know there probably isn't any noticeable differences between last year's model(s) to this years or even a few years back for that matter. But I noticed right away how much lighter, stable, quiet, and easier to shoot it was than my bow. It really makes zero sense for people to upgrade bows every year, especially considering the price points on these things but to come from a mid-range into a top tier bow is a phenomenal experience. Making a purchase like that should be something one should consider as almost heirloom quality type, one and done. Needless to say, I made a deposit for the last bow I'll ever need and should be able to hand to my kid one day.

Quote Originally Posted by tideswell View Post
    For what it's worth, I've been shooting a mid-range Bear bow for about 6 years and I just went and shot the V3X 29" yesterday. I know there probably isn't any noticeable differences between last year's model(s) to this years or even a few years back for that matter. But I noticed right away how much lighter, stable, quiet, and easier to shoot it was than my bow. It really makes zero sense for people to upgrade bows every year, especially considering the price points on these things but to come from a mid-range into a top tier bow is a phenomenal experience. Making a purchase like that should be something one should consider as almost heirloom quality type, one and done. Needless to say, I made a deposit for the last bow I'll ever need and should be able to hand to my kid one day.
    That’s just taking it to far for me. Bow technology had changed a ton in the past 10 years let alone a lifetime. They all will kill but so will every rifle on the market. People still load their safes with multiple rifles. I enjoy setting up my boy every year and as some one has already posted I lose $100-150 up grading every year. I’m not the type of person to keep anything ten years (wife excluded lol) let alone my number one hunting weapon.

Im not knocking anyone that does the opposite. You do what makes you happy. I just am not one to think it’s crazy to enjoy upgrading every year.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 11-18-2021 at 08:21 AM.

.Screenshot_20211118-082302.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk