Page 58 of 98 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1942

Thread: Best Food Pics

i stand w BB again.
    I'd eat that if I were in the mood for sushi....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Dude!! I wish you'd holla'd. That place sucks! You could've had a whole lot better right up da road....
    Wasabi on Reidville?

That place is awesome.

There or friggin Red Bowl is a lot better than that dump BB was at…..

Hit wasabi and get that longhorn roll

Whuuuuut!!!!!

The Beacon just ain't the same...

D0313949-9E91-4CD4-A3D9-A77C2BFA930B.jpg
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    The Beacon just ain't the same...

D0313949-9E91-4CD4-A3D9-A77C2BFA930B.jpg
    Dude. Anytime you're in the upstate give me a shout and we will do lunch. My schedule is pretty flexible.

My man. Will do.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I haven't been to The Beacon in about 18 years. I need to swing by there one day for nostalgic purposes.

Grew up eating at the beacon on special occasions. Mr, John White was a heck of a fellow and worked everyday except NEVER on Sunday. He manned the cash register and no one else for years until his family got in the business. I miss those days.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Looks about the same but i have been in Beacon in 20 years or so.

My office is in Drayton Mills and I’ve been making that drive regularly for 15yrs. All that to say, I’ve yet to come across a burger joint that tops Ike’s. The Beacon is nothing more than a novelty.

We're doing work at the new Crumbl Cookie on Blackstock. Tell me more about this guy Ike.

True but it is a throw back to the old drive in theme from the 60's, South 21, The Clock, Town and Country. If you had a car it was a hang out.

But South 21 is still pretty good, Centurian. The Beacon has lost its soul. The lines ain't even long to get yelled at...

Ike's and NuWay are good burgers. Venus Pie for pizza.

If I come home for a meal, I go to Gerhard's Cafe. Milk fed veal in the creamy mushroom sauce - substitute the spaetzle for mashed potatoes .... I'm about tempted to drive home right now and get a plate.

We're doing work at the new Crumbl Cookie on Blackstock. Tell me more about this guy Ike.
    Just off Isom on Archer Rd. They have a banging chicken Philly too.

But South 21 is still pretty good, Centurian. The Beacon has lost its soul. The lines ain't even long to get yelled at...
    They still do that? Order or step aside. HAHA Wife tells me all the time that was a long time ago and maybe it wasn't that good back then, you just remember it differently and had different taste.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    True but it is a throw back to the old drive in theme from the 60's, South 21, The Clock, Town and Country. If you had a car it was a hang out.
    Ha, whatchou know about the Clock! In Greenville, right?

And what about Pete's? All good stuff.

Anybody got a good breakfast spot in Greenville? My wife and I used to go to Tommy's once a week

The NuWay back in the day was the hang out. Foozball and every body getting together for the dove hunts etc. This was back along time ago when Rocky and Bubba Brunson ran it. We had some great time's back then. Again, I miss them days.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"