Page 47 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Food Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Brisket nachos. It was for dinner….

Attachment 76718
    That looks good!
    We did pulled pork nachos last night. Covered that in some andouille slices. Hit the smoker for about 20 minutes when I had a nice cloud rolling. I made a rendition of Alabama white to top it. Down side was I was out of apple cider v so white went in. Mine was topped like yours w the jalapeños. My kids can handle spicy so I figured id up the horseradish and they didn’t disappoint. Came to table hungry like always, left empty pans from seconds, but did the dishes for me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Thin smoked chops, Tasso ham dirty rice, collards, and chow chow.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    Drduck, MD,

I think I can identify the store-bought tomatoes and overcooked pasta, broccoli and tuna in pic number one, but what is the burnt stuff on the right side of the plate in pic number two. I will say, that canned pineapple slice looks delicious.
    WRONG DICKHEAD My maters, fresh pineapple, fresh asparagus, my peppers. You must want to be one=====A WANTA BEE
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    WRONG DICKHEAD My maters, fresh pineapple, fresh asparagus, my peppers. You must want to be one=====A WANTA BEE
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    Tonight’s dinner-
    Ribeyes in a hot skillet. Warmer will have the garlic and rosemary butter waiting
    Green and red bell pepper and onions sautéed

Made a tomato feta basil pasta salad- split the cavatapi in two dishes. One holding some smashed romas, extra light olive oil, s&p, minced two garlic cloves, cut the basil fine, feta chunks, and splashed in some white wine vinegar.

Next bowl is for tomorrow lunch- other 1/2 of the cavatapi, feta, banana peppers, sun dried tomatoes, 1/4 red onion, and made the dressing to cover it. (Dressing is as follows) 1/2 cup evoo, red wine vinegar, s&p, lots of oregano, lemon juice and Dijon mustard. It’ll have salami and ham and turkey cut in it.
    Dang, homie. Settle down. All sounds spectacular. And steaks are better out the pan than off the grill.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

A steak in a pan over charcoal is where it’s at though.

Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

"Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hell yeah DR

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Hell yeah DR

and then some
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Gracious,Drduck that looks awesome!

DrDuck you keep cooking like that and you might just find a dove field invite this year.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

How we roll jusg about everyday. I love to cook

Sweet Jesus….

Didn't know you could still jump off the top rope, Doc!
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

The Osso Bucco

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Thin smoked chops, Tasso ham dirty rice, collards, and chow chow.
    I'm willing to bet you have a pretty decent collard recipe. If so, please share.

Ample amounts of smoked pork product, onions, water, vinegar, salat, pepper, tomatoes, hot sauce.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Siracha pork chops last night
    BDC2BEE7-D15D-4C35-993D-15AD246B0EE2.jpg

Sweet and Smoky Wings tonight
    2E9DE541-411E-4C27-AB5E-BF9E37982F65.jpg
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...