Page 15 of 97 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Food Pics

Why'd you shred versus slice? Again, serious question. I'm tryin' to learn all I can in a short amount of time.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Coonasses I used to hunt with in Cameron Parish grew their own " Creole Tomatoes" and put them in everything we ate. They were glorious. The tomatoes were grown in Sulphur, LA and sliced would cover a piece of loaf bread.
    Correct....Coonass is normally used to describe folks of Creole descent.

I remember my buddy saying one night sitting around the dock when someone asked him what was the difference between cajun and creole food? "Cajun is country food, creole is city food....cajuns will use one chicken to feed three families, creoles would use three chickens to feed one family. But them damn coonasses put tomatoes in EVERYTHING"

That ham makes me want one.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    One tray of it, I put a bunch shit on it, and it roasted for a long time..

It's good

Attachment 70562
    Ralph,

Egg or oven? Wife wants to know.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Pork belly burnt ends from this weekend
    06782817-4106-4347-AB83-6BA1E8A024D8.jpg

This one was in the oven, I had a bunch of stuff going on.

I shred it because I like it that way, and it's easy.

I've got an employee who's dad makes cane patch like once a year so I used some of that.. plus brown sugar, a little honey, mustard, and some garlic. Their was some vegetable stock and apple cider vinegar in the bottom of the pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    This one was in the oven, I had a bunch of stuff going on.

I shred it because I like it that way, and it's easy.

I've got an employee who's dad makes cane patch like once a year so I used some of that.. plus brown sugar, a little honey, mustard, and some garlic. Their was some vegetable stock and apple cider vinegar in the bottom of the pan.
    I enjoy running some breakfast hash out of ham done like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    My man. We're frying one and spatchcock smoking one in a few days as well. Can't wait.

QUESTION: Fishsticker, I'm pretty sure, if I recall, you're brine-game is on point. Do you, or any of y'all use anything different than simply saltwater to brine your birds?
    Salt, sugar, garlic, Worcestershire, poultry season, and various aromatics. The brine is basically brown in color...heat it all up to dissolve and open up everything.

2993ADB1-4DC0-4238-8FC2-88F06B3D899A.jpg5CE665F0-FC67-4A92-95B7-BB5086A13B33.jpgE6F38674-7EE5-4661-A8F4-C28926A46023.jpghomemade veggie pizza. Fresh picked greens, just picked peppers cause it gonna freeze, sweet onion and 6 kinds of cheese. We don’t go out to eat.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Let's go, Duck doc! That looks spectacular.

It was with the homeade veggie soup! We eat 2 meals a day and that's it.

Nova Scotia Leak & Cream salad:

IMG-1006.JPG

Bart have you been to Shake Shake yet? Heard good things about it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Bart have you been to Shake Shake yet? Heard good things about it so far.
    Absolute fire. Freshest-tasting hamburgers and chicken nuggets around. Wife agrees, and she's picky about what she eats. As advertised and well worth your time.

Word, im going to put it on the list to try soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

Timberman22, are those dehydrated okra? Please tell me more about these.

Fried crisp "wheels" as my son would call them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Tomato sandwiches were so 3 months ago.
    what's the best steakhouse in salt lake? my girl and i ate at flemings last year when we were out there and it was fuckin awesome.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Fleming’s is great . Spencer’s in the Hilton is a close second.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.