Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Best Food Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Attachment 71684Attachment 71683

Wife wasn't happy with her first try, so she ran it back. And it's fuh sho' the best cone-bread I've ever tasted.
    Have you ever had the corn bread at the smoke pit

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    Have you ever had the corn bread at the smoke pit
    No, sir. I'm actually not a huge cornbread person; I'd rather have biscuits. However, if you're ever out this way, holler at me; I'll buy you lunch.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 01-02-2022 at 12:05 PM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Most of these folks' thought streams run shallow enough you can cross them in Crocs and not get wet feet". - Unnamed animal poet from Spartanburg, SC

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    No, sir. I'm actually not a huge cornbread person; I'd rather have biscuits. However, if you're ever out this way, holler at me; I'll buy you lunch.
    I go through monroe every day. I have a customer I do a lot of work for near goose creek airport .
    Last edited by Huntinjunkie; 01-02-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Shrimp-n-grits with andouille sausage and smoked bacon, and pan-seared wahoo with cilantro and lime.

7B214D78-EE07-46EE-86C5-F5426BB721D1.jpg
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Most of these folks' thought streams run shallow enough you can cross them in Crocs and not get wet feet". - Unnamed animal poet from Spartanburg, SC

That looks ON TIME!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Japanese tonight on the blackstone for 2fer
    20220115_194756.jpg

YES!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Pastalaya. Was gonna cook it outside in the cast iron but decided against it with this wind.
    20220116_173927.jpg

Looks mighty fine, BB.