Thread: Mattress

Default Mattress

I feel like a woman asking this but I've procrastinated enough, i need a mattress to hopefully help with this stiff back I have every morning. I know Jay's the goto and I've looked at their website but anyone have a real life review of one of the models? Damn all the different materials. I looking something that is cool and firm.

Mike

I know Jay makes an excellent product and if you could find one you like from him, do it.

I will say, i used to make fun of the sleep number beds, but my wife and i got one about a year ago and we love it. we liked different firmness and finding one we both agreed on was impossible. If you don't want to go the adjustable route, get one from jay. If you want an adjustable, check out a sleep number

I can't remember what we bought from Jay, but it was a "standard" mattress I assume. Got the 3" topper. We love it.

Own three of them. All fantastic. I literally hate getting out of bed some mornings.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I have a standard with 3" topper.

When I was in there last they were working on some micro spring technology that was supposed to be the latest and greatest but I would trade the mattress I have now.

Anyone know if Engineered sleep and Lovemymattress are one in the same? The sponsor bar takes you to Lovemymattress but that seems like an old website and I only see RV mattresses available. Either way, I do not see a standard mattress anywhere.

They are the same

https://engineeredsleep.com/
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 11-10-2021 at 07:14 PM.

I got the ES 4” king villa from Jay and Davis and I’m pretty happy with it.

Ive got two from jay and have no clue what models they are. If you dont like it you can return it and get another.

We got the ES Duo with the 4" topper and it's the tits.

Do the mattresses sleep hot? Especially the ones with the toppers? That has been my biggest hurdle. I can't stand sleeping hot.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Do the mattresses sleep hot? Especially the ones with the toppers? That has been my biggest hurdle. I can't stand sleeping hot.
    That was one of my main concerns as well and we're now going on two years sleeping on the ES/Villa Topper without any issues sleeping hot. Would buy the same one in a heartbeat.

Need a Twin size for a top bunk, 40 lbs kid, back sleeper. Bunk bed has slats, would prefer to use without additional foundation. 7" Firm Hybrid the right selection?