Thread: Genesis original

Default Genesis original

Hey guys, if anyone has a Genesis original bow laying around that doesn't get used anymore I am looking for one. My Daughter just started archery in the 4th grade and was looking for one she can practice with at home. BTW, she is loving the sport after a week of practice. Thanks in advance.

Just so happens we were moving some things around this weekend and came across my son's bow from middle school archery. Shoot me a pm with some contact info

The judge is letting him have it right now....
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Darealdeal?

Thanks Slaya! Baby girl is loving the bow, she shot in her first tournament Dec 5th and pulled a 175. Since then she is shooting high of 240 at practice with her next tourn in January. She wants to keep shooting this bow and not get the new one.

Good deal. Glad its found a great home and she's having fun with it. Sounds like she's figured out how to shoot it pretty well, also. 240 is a good number.

I hate to dig up this old thread but I wanted to give another shoutout to Slaya for hooking my little girl up with the old NASP bow!! Gracie shot a 246 in her last tourney and her team is 1 in state right now and standing 2 in national. We are going to state on 3-29 and eastern nationals in May. Now we are getting sponsors for their nationals trip. Thanks again Slaya, just had to put it out there because I'm one proud Daddy!!!

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone17311 View Post
    I hate to dig up this old thread but I wanted to give another shoutout to Slaya for hooking my little girl up with the old NASP bow!! Gracie shot a 246 in her last tourney and her team is 1 in state right now and standing 2 in national. We are going to state on 3-29 and eastern nationals in May. Now we are getting sponsors for their nationals trip. Thanks again Slaya, just had to put it out there because I'm one proud Daddy!!!
    Your in Lexington?

Im sure we are at the same matches. My son placed in State, Nationals and Worlds last year. I enjoy watching these kids shoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Your in Lexington?

Im sure we are at the same matches. My son placed in State, Nationals and Worlds last year. I enjoy watching these kids shoot.
    Yes sir, Pelion Elementary. These kids are super special to me brother. Who does your son shoot for? I'll have to be on the lookout.