Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Chevy Trail Boss Custom 5.3 V8

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Yeah Drduck it has just enough but not to much if all the other crap they throw on a vehicle now.

ADP what issues have you seen?
    lifters, idler pulleys, cv axles, torque converters. Granted this is from several trucks not just one. The idler pulley seems to be the most common.

Quote Originally Posted by ADP View Post
    lifters, idler pulleys, cv axles, torque converters. Granted this is from several trucks not just one. The idler pulley seems to be the most common.
    I’d have hard time justifying buying something I know is gonna break. Not a matter of if, but when…

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I’d have hard time justifying buying something I know is gonna break. Not a matter of if, but when…
    Never had a problem with my 2015 or my 2019 I would not touch it till the warranty was done. Just saying
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yeah well I can find someone I know who has had trouble with any brand of vehicle. If it will break easy I'll be a good test of that I can assure you hahaha.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Seat covers?? What yall got?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Marathon. Be prepared to wait a few months though