Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Chevy Trail Boss Custom 5.3 V8

Default 2020 Chevy Trail Boss Custom 5.3 V8

What is your guys opinion on this truck? Does not seem to have a lot of the gizmos every other truck has now. Found one at a reasonable price and was thinking of purchasing it. Did a test drive it I have to say I like the way it drives and it seems to be able to handle it self off road as well from the reviews I have watch. Pro cons of the 2020 from what the brain trust has???
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

If you like it, buy it. Don’t listen to these F250 city driving fools.

buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    If you like it, buy it. Don’t listen to these F250 city driving fools.
    Normally I would just go ahead but figured I would ask as some say the auto on and off along with the fuel management system sucks so wanted some opinions from some that have actually driven it more than 30 minutes.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by cellis17 View Post
    buy it.
    Drive it to Arkansas!

Bought a 2021, and I like it a lot. You can just press the button to turn off the "shut off" function. After warranty expires I'll be getting that turned off permanently. That's the only thing I don't like about it. Otherwise love it.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Bought a 2021, and I like it a lot. You can just press the button to turn off the "shut off" function. After warranty expires I'll be getting that turned off permanently. That's the only thing I don't like about it. Otherwise love it.
    I was doing a little research and saw something about something called a Pulsar to delete all that and it did not mess with the factory warranty???

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    I was doing a little research and saw something about something called a Pulsar to delete all that and it did not mess with the factory warranty???
    I haven't even looked into it, just assumed. That's even better.

Traded 2012 Nissan Frontier with 201,000 miles. Ended up fees and everything at 35,000. Gary Russ in Greenwood no complaints on anything with them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

They are sharp trucks. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good looking truck
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Yessir, good looking truck for sure!

Looking forward to getting some mud on it.

You gonna like it! Good looking truck with just enough luxury but not too much
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Seen some issues with the 20's. There are always exceptions though and that is a good looking truck.
    Last edited by ADP; 11-11-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Yeah Drduck it has just enough but not to much if all the other crap they throw on a vehicle now.

ADP what issues have you seen?

No running boards on it? Very nice truck Sir!
    Bone....

Buy it. Have KRT Delete the trans thermostat and disable AFM (or whatever they call it in the ‘20s). And run the shit out of it. GM is still making the best looking/riding trucks on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    I haven't even looked into it, just assumed. That's even better.
    https://www.gen5diy.com/products/201...BoCvV8QAvD_BwE

I put one in my Ford. Money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by HERRINGBONE View Post
    No running boards on it? Very nice truck Sir!
    No don't want them to hit the ground!