Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha Kid

If I was Kyle I'd wink at bicep boy every chance I got.

Wow. That's amazing!!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Damn Right and flex your arm at him. FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

For anyone interested in the videos of the shootings, along with a detailed breakdown, and some good background info on Kyle and what he was doing in Kenosha, the day of the incident.

Last edited by wskinner; 11-08-2021 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post

I’d do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post

I’d do this.
    Ewww. That guy eats pieces of shit for breakfast.
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

Anyone watching this right now?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

I read some of the transcripts. Bicep boy claimed some pretty wild ass lies.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 27, took the witness stand for the prosecution in the double homicide trial and testified that as a trained emergency medical technician and working paramedic, he went to Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Aug. 25, 2020, to provide medical aid to people who were injured during the protest as he had done at 75 demonstrations that summer.

Grosskreutz testified that as a legal observer for the American Civil Liberties Union, he was also recording the protest in Kenosha in that capacity for a Facebook Live broadcast.

A resident of Milwaukee, Grosskreutz testified that in addition to bringing his medical supplies to the protest, he brought his Glock-27 handgun despite having an expired concealed weapon permit

He said he had treated several people for minor injuries at the demonstration, which began after a Kenosha police officer shot and paralyzed Jacob Blake, a 29-year-old Black man, during a domestic incident. He said one of the protesters he treated had been shot in the arm with a rubber bullet he assumed was fired by the police.

Just before midnight, Grosskreutz testified that he was recording a live stream when he heard gunshots coming from the south of where he was and then saw Rittenhouse running in his direction being chased by people.

Grosskreutz's video was played for the jury and he said he took it while running alongside the armed Rittenhouse and asking him, "Hey, what are you doing. You shot somebody?"

Grosskreutz said he briefly started to go back to where Rittenhouse was running from to see if he could find the person who was shot but then decided to follow Rittenhouse when people started yelling he had just shot someone.

"I thought that the defendant was an active shooter," Grosskreutz said.

'High likelihood I would be shot myself'
    Prosecutors allege that at that point, Rittenhouse had already shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, during an encounter at a car lot the teenager was helping to guard with other similarly armed men who answered an online call to come to Kenosha and help protect lives and property.

Grosskreutz said when he turned back to Rittenhouse's direction, he saw Anthony Huber, 26, who video showed hitting Rittenhouse in the head with a skateboard, being fatally shot by the then-17-year-old gunman, who had been knocked to the ground and had also fired shots at an unidentified man who appeared to kick him in the face.

Video footage played for the jury by prosecutor Thomas Binger showed Grosskreutz holding his Glock handgun in his right hand and his cellphone in his left hand as he approached Rittenhouse, who was still on the ground.

Grosskreutz said that he saw Rittenhouse point his rifle at him but the gun didn't go off. He said he then witnessed Rittenhouse "re-racking" the gun to prepare it to fire. The video showed Grosskreutz raising both hands in the air as he came within a few feet of Rittenhouse.

"I was very close to the defendant and I thought there was a high likelihood I would be shot myself," Grosskreutz said. "By re-racking the weapon, I inferred that the defendant wasn't accepting my surrender."

Binger asked why he didn't just shoot Rittenhouse.

Grosskreutz said that such a lethal response would have gone against the medical ethics ingrained in his mind and tattooed on his arm to "Do no harm."

"I do know, though, I was never trying to kill the defendant. That was never something that I was trying to do," Grosskreutz said looking directly at the jurors. "In that moment, I was trying to preserve my own life, but doing so while also taking the life of another is not something that I'm capable of or comfortable with doing."

He said he was attempting to use a "non-lethal way to end that interaction" when, according to the video, he lowered his arms and moved toward Rittenhouse, who shot him in the right bicep.

Binger showed graphic photos of the gaping wound in Grosskreutz's arm, an injury that has caused Grosskreutz to undergo multiple surgeries and physical therapy to recover from. The witness said he still has no feeling in his right arm from the elbow to his thumb

During cross-examination from Rittenhouse's attorney Corey Chirafisi, Grosskreutz said that he initially told investigators that he lost his gun that night before he was shot and the fact that he was armed was not mentioned in a $10 million lawsuit he filed against the city and county of Kenosha over the shooting.

"The way this case turns out has an impact on your ability to collect your $10 million, right?" Chirafisi asked.

Grosskreutz responded, "That is correct."

"When you were standing 3 to 5 feet from him with your arms up in the air, he never fired, right?" Chirafisi asked Grosskreutz, referring to Rittenhouse.

"Correct," Grosskreutz responded.

"It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun, now your hands down pointed at him, that he fired, right?" Chirafisi asked.

"Correct," Grosskreutz said.
    Last edited by Gander; 11-09-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Why hasn't this shit show been deemed a witch hunt & thrown out already?

Shit, lets keep bringing these Antifa scum up so that they have to A. perjure themselves and B. Learn as much as possible about who is funding them and how...

This guy must be sacrificed to the cause. Do not trust anything the police or DA say as fact. Why haven't the felons in possession of a firearm been arrested. That is a US and state felony.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    This guy must be sacrificed to the cause. Do not trust anything the police or DA say as fact. Why haven't the felons in possession of a firearm been arrested. That is a US and state felony.
    Bigger question is why are Americans (albeit stupid ones) being held without trial in conditions that have prompted them to request a transfer TO Guantanamo Bay?

How many of you even realize that it is going on?

In your opinions, because they were stupid enough to be led to the Capitol and entered it like fools, do they deserve to be treated worse than the enemy combatants being held at Gitmo?

no

JAB is spot on.
    (that subject is a touchy one with this crowd)

responses to topic always fall silent after -a certain date/occurance- is brought up.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Oh my...

Last edited by DoubleSprig; 11-09-2021 at 08:42 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I'll be waiting for the legions of "good lawyers" to come forward and demand action be taken against the prosecutorial team

Houston, we have a problem. If this kid gets any guilty verdicts, I will be shocked.

I won't. Heroes are villains and villains are heroes.

When this clusterfuck is over and he walks, I predict the feds will swoop in with federal charges.

They won’t let this one go.

That kid is everything right with America. That can’t stand.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud