Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SC WMA draw 2021

A shot and splash from a squirrel is good enough for the Boykin to retrieve. Shoot one or two for him and put them on the front of the boat and keep the ducks out of site in case you see anyone else.

never, ever show up to the hill with your dead ducks in plain view. The people that bs around at the boat landing didnt kill anything. The ones that load their boats and get the heck out of dodge are the ones that are on the birds. I learned this from BS'ing around boat ramps.
    Last edited by Phone Man; 01-06-2022 at 12:54 PM.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

You’d think that would be the case, but Relentlous hangs out at the ramp for an hour after every hunt
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    You’d think that would be the case, but Relentlous hangs out at the ramp for an hour after every hunt
    aint he got like 8 kids? Prob just staying there needing a break
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    Don’t you know I’m scouting bro?
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    aint he got like 8 kids? Prob just staying there needing a break
    Amen!
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    never, ever show up to the hill with your dead ducks in plain view. The people that bs around at the boat landing didnt kill anything. The ones that load their boats and get the heck out of dodge are the ones that are on the birds. I learned this from BS'ing around boat ramps.
    I used to pick up my hulls. MAke sure I didnt stomp in mud, and on my way out, pull feathers and replace hulls on some silly looking point and stomp as much mud as I could. I'd come back through a few days later and there'd be a blind built there.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton