Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saudis and golf

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    IMO this ain''t good. Pure Greed and Green.
    I wouldn’t call it greed. We all work for money. The world is motivated by money. These golfers are underpaid compared to other major professional sports. Aaron Rogers signed for 3 years $150 million. I don’t see people up in arms calling him greedy. If someone is willing to pay DJ $150 million than that is what he is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    I wouldn’t call it greed. We all work for money. The world is motivated by money. These golfers are underpaid compared to other major professional sports. Aaron Rogers signed for 3 years $150 million. I don’t see people up in arms calling him greedy. If someone is willing to pay DJ $150 million than that is what he is worth.
    Exactly.

Dammit, I shoulda worked on my short game more.

Happy to give lessons.

Lurch.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Kevin Na is going,....but I think he just wanted to get closer to home.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I can see a Richard Bland going over, that type.. others, establishing, exempt, I'll call it a money grab.

Going to have to do a lot of grabbing to pick up all $150,000,000.

Paulina had been calling and texting me non stop. It was only a matter of time before I caved. I’m glad he is getting her out of here
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I get it. Some of y'all like Dustin.. I liked seeing him win the Masters. It was a great moment, now think if he doesn't play in it again. It's not like he's hurting for cash.. at what point does it not become about the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Happy to give lessons.

Lurch.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I get it. Some of y'all like Dustin.. I liked seeing him win the Masters. It was a great moment, now think if he doesn't play in it again. It's not like he's hurting for cash.. at what point does it not become about the money.
    Do you think the majors are going to deny entry to the guys who play in those tournaments? Seems to me that would have needed to been made clear by now. Has the masters ever denied a past champion from playing? I know Cabrera is in prison but have they outright said he can no longer tee it up? Part of me sees DJ playing about 5 more years and then riding off into the sunset. Since winning the masters he honestly seems content. He may have checked all the boxes he strives for.I don’t see him grinding on the Champions tour once he turns 50. He may just take his pile of cash and go enjoy his boats.

Yeah, I don't see him on the Champion's tour either..

I think Augusta will do what it wants, nothing else is certain. I think they've came out in support at least of the PGA. The R and A shot down Norman to play.. which would have been just a spectacle. They're open, just like ours, so I'm not sure how either will act. I don't think any of us regular people do. Even the Ryder Cup, you've got to be a member of the PGA.

Look, it's not like I loathe Dustin, or if my opinion matters to anyone. To me, I think the entire LIV golf is a shit show, along with Norman. But he did receive 125 million.. I guess we'll all find out soon.

The Masters will do what they want to. The USGA, the PGA, and the RNA won't say doodley squat.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I think the PGA drew a line, I believe we will see how it'll play out before long. They can have Sergio though, keep that moody little fucker out.

LIV just ain't in the middle east or Europe, they're going to play stateside

Seems odd ESPN is picking up PGA headlines and the golf channel is running anything but LIV news.

The first mistake DJ made on tour wasn’t on 18 at Whistling Straits.

when does the shit hit the fan with all this stuff? it might make golf exciting....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The caddy must had on a string and hot. Pics!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Phil has gone over.

Phil will be known as the Pete Rose of golf. He’s in over his head.