Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fauchi lied

Default Fauchi lied

A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-requirements/

He should be put on trial for TREASON, along with alot of others.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Wait, Fauci lied??

No way.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I would only be shocked if it was revealed that he was being truthful.

And again, nothing will come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    He should be put on trial for TREASON, along with alot of others.
    He should be put on trial along with all his cohorts and government allies for mass murder, not treason.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

yep. I fantasize about a Saddam Hussein style ending for those criminals.
    Last edited by everlast; 10-21-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

And the clueless Brandon administration can't figure out why no one trust them on covid. Every time Fauci opens his mouth he lies. He thinks he is like a rock star and enjoys the lights.
    Last edited by centurian; 10-21-2021 at 12:39 PM.

Stalin is holding Fauci's beer with one hand and saluting him with the other.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    And again, nothing will come of it.
    exactly. in other news, water is wet
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

He has lied about literally everything. Which is exactly what they want him to do.

Extra, Extra...THIS JUST IN!!!!!! The Earth is round, is spinning, and orbits around the sun! And a bounus for our readers: That same sun that the Earth orbits is a burning mass of gas, also known as a star, and provides the heat energy necessary for the existance of life on our planet! Wow!

These revelations are sure to make huge impacts on life as we currently know it and affect almost immediate and just change accordingly.

NOT!

I'm afraid that no matter what happens, Fauci will escape justice for his immoral and downright evil actions in all of this...which, I'm afraid, will never be fully investigated let alone brought to light revealing the true scope of his evilness. Well, judgement will come one day, and there will be no pulling the wool over that Judge's eyes.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

OBummer is a part of this too!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That's for sure. I don't think Obamacare's EMR conversion requirement that forced a lot of smaller practices to merge with big groups due to the cost implications was accidental. It played perfectly into this situation.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Fauci not only won't get prosecuted, I just saw a commercial for a documentary focused on how great he is. I think we may need to show them what a real insurrection looks like.

Fauci is a terrorist. He has probably struck more fear into the hearts and minds of American's than anyone ever has within our borders. Bioterrorism has equaled $ for an emergency "vaccine". Never let a good plandemic go to waste.

200,000,000 doses are being shipped out to other countries from USA. What's the price per dose? Do the math.

In the US:
    At least 219,381,466 people or 67% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 189,709,710 people or 58% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

How much has the "free shot" cost us taxpayers?

China and Fauci should pay dearly.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Here's a little more fuel to this fire...
    Dr. Anthony Fauci said he was “trying to hire” Chinese Communist Party officials and scientists at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, while lauding China’s investment in biomedical research.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...s-researchers/
    Leaked Grant Proposal Confirms Chinese and American Scientists Planned to Create Novel Coronavirus

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...l-coronavirus/
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 10-21-2021 at 07:43 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    That's for sure. I don't think Obamacare's EMR conversion requirement that forced a lot of smaller practices to merge with big groups due to the cost implications was accidental. It played perfectly into this situation.
    I think that push has more to do with the compiling of accessible records and the independent practices being bought up was just a convenient side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    I think that push has more to do with the compiling of accessible records and the independent practices being bought up was just a convenient side effect.
    I love that there are still good people out there that still have this level of “giving the benefit of the doubt.” Or….I hate there are still good people out there who are so naïve and still have their heads stuck in the sand. The whole EMR thing…no aspect of its origins bloomed from any true desire to improve healthcare. The folks at the top in the govt. (minus a few) are not concerned in the least with improving healthcare for anyone outside of, possibly, their immediate family. If they were concerned about that, they wouldn’t try to save a few pennies per med by approving inferior drugs of certain classes of meds as preferred…thus only reimbursing at the max amount for those particular medications. These are the folks who want to spend as many trillion as the can manage to “save the planet.” Yet these same folks are trying to tell you that if you have osteoporosis, they will only reimburse fully for the generic version of Fosamax…one of the oldest and certainly the worst, most dangerous and completely Ineffective bisphosphonates out there to treat osteoporosis and osteopenia. They can’t deny the fact that it is an inferior drug, so they’ll say the status is based on saving Americans money? Please…

No, the whole EMR mandate was likely due to the desire for the govt to know every person ever diagnosed with a mental illness. Think about when it was presented. It was in the midst of a huge gun control push in and amongst a bunch of shootings. The common sense gun law that few would stand against was trumpeted loudly everywhere…”we have to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill!” Unfortunately, most folks have no idea that ADD, situational anxiety, depression etc are coded, mental illness diagnoses.

I’ll concede that what’s going on had nothing to do with the origin of the idea of EMRs and it’s just a convenient side effect, but you are kidding yourself if you there was an atom of good intentions regarding people’s healthcare involved in its origin.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I wasn't implying compiling lists of anything and access to data was a good thing at all, just what their aim was. Don't put words in my mouth.