Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fauchi lied

Not putting words in your mouth. You say that was their aim; I say that their aim was to make folks believe that was their aim when that was not their aim. And that’s not anything negative toward you or anyone else. They are the pros of all pros at deception and lying and the bait and switch.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Y’all all looking in the rear view mirror.

Someone mentioned beagles?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Yeah, the beagle research was messed up and extraordinarily cruel.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...beagles-alive/

Enable Accessibility
    Skip to Content

BREITBART
    COVID-1984BIDENFLATIONDOJ WAR ON PARENTSBORDER CRISISMASTERS OF THE UNIVERSECHINA THREAT
    Report: Fauci’s NIH Division Partially Funded Insects Eating Beagles Alive
    BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - MARCH 13: A pair of Beagles rest on a bench on the final day of Crufts 2016 on March 13, 2016 in Birmingham, England. First held in 1891, Crufts is said to be the largest show of its kind in the world, the annual four-day event, features …Ben Pruchnie/Getty
    PAUL BOIS23 Oct 20216,229
    3:12
    Reports that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s division of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) partially funded an experiment of insects eating beagle puppies alive has sparked bipartisan outrage on Capitol Hill.

Responding to a report from the non-profit organization White Coat Waste Project, both Democrats and Republicans signed a letter this week demanding to know why the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases – one of the 27 institutes under the NIH – partially funded an experiment that locked beagles’ heads in cages while hordes of hungry sandflies ate them alive.

According to the Hill, the beagles were infected with “disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.” The experiment transpired in a Tunisia, North Africa laboratory where as many as 44 beagle puppies endured what Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) referred to as a “cruel” and “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.”

WASHINGTON, DC – MARCH 18: Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director at the National Institute Of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, speaks during a hearing with the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, on the Covid-19 response, on Capitol Hill on March 18, 2021 in Washington, DC. Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared before a joint hearing of the house committees to lay out a timeline for vaccinating children against COVID-19. (Photo by Anna Moneymaker-Pool/Getty Images)

To eliminate incessant barking, the beagle puppies also had their vocal cords removed.

“Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive,” White Coat Waste told Changing America. “They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies.”

What the hell?

#WellWaterLife

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    #WellWaterLife
    How we roll!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Whats wrong with well water. city water has lead in it.

Not a thing. It's the only way to avoid having your mind controlled and systems compromised by the ADA lobby and their fluoride.

but its the lead that is killing everyone living in the city.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

oh....and apparently all of california
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.