Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaming Da Weed & Not the Evil Black Gun?

Default Blaming Da Weed & Not the Evil Black Gun?

This won't sit well with the commies....

Nikolas Cruz has pleaded guilty to killing 14 students and three staff dead in a mass shooting at a high school in Parkland in 2018 - the deadliest attack ever at a US high school. Cruz will enter guilty pleas to 17 counts of murder and 17 counts of attempted murder in the Valentine's Day massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in a Florida court this morning. Now 23, Cruz was a 19-year-old expelled student with a history of mental health and behavioral issues at the time of the 'cold, calculated and premeditated' killings, the Broward State's Attorney Office said in court documents. He had previously admitted to using a lot of marijuana and had taken a lot of the prescription tranquilizer Xanax. At his sentencing Cruz asked whether he could address the victims and their families. 'May I take off my mask?' he asked before saying: 'I am very sorry for what I did and I have to live with it everyday. If I were to get a second chance I would do everything in my power to help others.' 'I do not care if you don't believe me,' he said to the court, adding that he now gets 'nightmares sometimes...and can't even watch TV anymore'. Cruz said as he held back tears: 'I hate drugs and I believe this country would do better if everyone would stop smoking marijuana... I'm trying my best to maintain my composure and I just want you to know that I'm really sorry.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

definitely the MJ and not the benzodiazepine-induced psychosis from excessive Xanax usage
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    definitely the MJ and not the benzodiazepine-induced psychosis from excessive Xanax usage
    I also have trouble taking pharmaceutical advice from feller with his rap sheet

They dont call people who take xanax,bartards for a reason.

I don't think weed is the evil here. I mean it mellows people out does it not? If there were a rage-induced shooting it wasn't on account of the weed. Sounds like opioids.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

This guy is mental. Sane people do not do this sort of thing. You can blame it on pot, Xanax, guns, or the devil made him do it, but the evil is in him. I have never seen pot heads perpetuate toward violence but rather mellow out. Not act out. Really to me it is irrelevant what made him do it, fry him.

its obviously the vaccine.....Duh
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Some of y'all have never seen the movie "Reefer Madness" and it shows.

A stinkin' hippie pot head stole my doritos and 3 boxes of kraft mac and cheese one night.

I hate a thief and especially hate a dope headed one.

It's a gateway drug and makes people lazy and creates thievery.

I've seen people on the pot do all sorts of terrible things

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I've seen people on the pot do all sorts of terrible things
    Right?! It's why I support "Operation What's a 4th Amendment?"

Every 1/4 ounce of weed and phish/WSP they get off the street the safer I feel.

The amount of time it takes for someone high on weed to tell a simple story is reason enough to justify it as a class 1 narcotic.
    Last edited by everlast; 10-20-2021 at 05:29 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

If long story telling is the bar to be hurdled, then they should classify Turkey Hunting along with that Krokodil and fentynal...

Hippy gibberish

The war on drug was lost long ago. If they want to get serious they might get back in the fight but the public and bleeding hearts will not allow what needs to be done. Prohibition has and will never work.

Work, pay your bills, take care of your family, and vote for me.

the rest is of no concern...
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

This is quintessential phish.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    The war on drug was lost long ago. If they want to get serious they might get back in the fight but the public and bleeding hearts will not allow what needs to be done. Prohibition has and will never work.
    "Get back in the fight?" You do realize the gubmint is complicit in perpetuating the "war on drugs", right? Always follow the money, brother.

I guess watching that egg fry didn't sway enough of my generation.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    The amount of time it takes for someone high on weed to tell a simple story is reason enough to justify it as a class 1 narcotic.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

The CIA is a participant in the drug trade, heroin in particular. We no longer need opium as we now have synthetic heroin. As long as you have addicts you are going to have drugs, drug dealers, drug cartels, and the crime associated with that activity. Hell the FDA was complicit in addicting millions on opioids. The more you half ass push it out the more the underworld is drawn in.