Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So this is how they will do it...

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    great question. I think we are dealing with variants that are less of an issue. once we reach herd immunity, we will think of this more like the flu or common cold.

by "we" I mean people with a brain that dont over-google things. Sure, there will still be some pushback from the hyper-vaxxer, hyper-maskers, but the rest of us should be able to live in peace.
    I am already living in peace.

congrats?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Serious question.....how many of you know someone who died from COVID who was not on a ventilator at the time? I'm no expert on pulmonology, but what if we didn't sedate and mechanically ventilate these patients. No matter what their O2 sats are.

I have had plans to be fishing for trout and redfish this weekend with two childhood friends for a couple of months in the north Edisto. Instead, I will be at a funeral Saturday afternoon for the spouse of one of my employees. A man who was a friend of mine. Just turned 56 years old. 4 children. 7 very young grandchildren. Unvaccinated. No underlying conditions.
    He was sick for a week. Diagnosed last Wednesday. Was told he needed to go to the hospital on Friday by his family doctor. Slight pneumonia. Was told he needed to go on the vent on Saturday night. Stable Sunday. Improved significantly Monday. Stroke early AM Tuesday. Dead at 1615 Tuesday afternoon. Devastated widow and family.

Definitely don't watch this if you want to continue to believe that it Covid that is killing people.

Last edited by everlast; 10-21-2021 at 01:42 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

We are all gonna die. No one get out alive.

It begins...

Louisiana family alleges Ochsner vaccinated minors without parental permission at mobile clinic

Oct 22, 2021

NEW ORLEANS —
    Ochsner is reviewing its mobile unit vaccination procedures after it was reported that a student was vaccinated against COVID-19 without a parent's consent.

A statement issued by a lawyer representing a family of a student who attended East Jefferson High School and was vaccinated said several minors were vaccinated without their parent's permission, including their client.

The statement read:

"On October 20, 2021, a mobile Ochsner vaccine unit was on the campus of East Jefferson High School.

"Unfortunately, several minors were vaccinated without the consent/authorization of their parents.

"One of those students was the son of Jennifer Ravain, a Kenner, LA resident. Mrs. Ravain and her son are represented by G. Shelly Maturin, II of the Law Offices of G. Shelly Maturin, II, L.L.C in Lafayette, LA.

"According to Mr. Maturin, 'The egregious and reckless actions of Ochsner and East Jefferson High School went well beyond any legal or moral bounds and at a minimum, constitute a battery upon the minor child.'

"Their actions should shock the conscience of all citizens of Louisiana, and every legal avenue will be pursued to make sure that justice is served.

"Hopefully, this type of lawless behavior will stop immediately, and no other parents or children will have to go through this nightmare.”

Ochsner issued the following statement regarding the vaccinations:

“Ochsner Health has worked closely with schools throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to keep faculty and students safe in the classroom and beyond, and we have been invited by schools to provide on-site vaccinations since the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved the Pfizer vaccine for adolescents ages 12-17.

"While we firmly believe in vaccinating adolescents to keep them safe from COVID-19, this should be done only with parental consent. Our team has been notified that a student was vaccinated without proper parental consent at a school vaccination event on October 20, 2021.

"We have procedures in place to ensure that all policies are followed; however, in this instance, this did not occur. We have taken immediate action to review our on-site vaccination policies and to ensure that these policies will be strictly enforced moving forward.

"As a leading healthcare provider in this community, we value the trust that parents put in us to care for their children, and we are revising our school vaccination program to ensure that this does not happen again.

"We are in communication with the parent who brought this to our attention. We offer our sincere regret and apology for any distress this has caused, Robert Hart, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Ochsner Health."

WDSU spoke with parents in Jefferson Parish on the matter.

Danielle Woods has a 14-year-old son that attends Haynes Academy.

She said, "If something were to happen to my child that he signed for or they allowed him to do, without my consent... Who is going to be responsible for any medical bills for the rest of his life, if something were to happen? "

"It would be so gut-wrenching if something like that happened to my child. I feel for the parent that happened to," said Jessica Pedalino. Her child attends a school in Jefferson Parish.

https://www.wdsu.com/article/ochsner...wsuit/38041036

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Uhhh, "lengthy studies"? Don't drugs usually take 5-10 years to earn FDA approval? How long has it been for these vaccinations, what, a year? Makes sense.
    Exactly, that’s a lot of my problem with this whole thing is since when did the government give a shit about my health? There’s a lot more to it if their will to go to these lengths to force people to take the shot.
    80-20 Genaration