Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is how they will do it...

Default So this is how they will do it...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Children age 5 to 11 will soon be able to get a COVID-19 shot at their pediatrician's office, local pharmacy and potentially even their school, the White House said Wednesday as it detailed plans for the expected authorization of the Pfizer shot for younger children in a matter of weeks.

Federal regulators will meet over the next two weeks to weigh the benefits of giving shots to kids, after lengthy studies meant to ensure the safety of the vaccines.

Within hours of formal approval, expected after the Food and Drug Administration signs off and a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory panel meeting scheduled for Nov. 2-3, doses will begin shipping to providers across the country, along with smaller needles necessary for injecting young kids, and within days will be ready to go into the arms of kids on a wide scale.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-hou...121724186.html

Thanks god, given the efficaciousness of the vaccine. 100,99,96,92,84,69,% effective. Clown world.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YoureAllD...Tiqs2_fhhguQKk
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Whoever THEY are are hanging with the devil
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Also, sorely needed due to the 900,000 children that hav ebeen hospitilized from covid. And by 900k, i mean 63k. Tomato tomoto.

No doubt an honest mistake, am i'm sure all of the easily duped that read the first article saw the retraction.

"Times readers were told that “nearly 900,000 children have been hospitalized with COVID-19 since the pandemic began.”

A correction issued on Thursday notes that the correct number is 63,000 between August 2020 and October 2021, which means Mandavilli exaggerated the number of child hospitalizations by 837,000 cases."

https://news.yahoo.com/york-times-re...l?guccounter=1
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I wouldn't vaccinate my child with this unproven drug.

Tan em up & run em across the border. Vax & Tax exempt!!

Almost guaranteed that we will be reading a headline that someone's child was given a vax shot without parental consent. By executive order? What happens after that decides our fate as a nation...

Meanwhile, the unvaxed are ushered across the border in record numbers, given free everything including plane rides. So, who gives a shit what the vaccine numbers are, reported or otherwise? This isn't about safety or stopping a pandemic...

Uhhh, "lengthy studies"? Don't drugs usually take 5-10 years to earn FDA approval? How long has it been for these vaccinations, what, a year? Makes sense.

Clay Travis had a great example about this the other day:

If one of your friends said he or she wasn’t letting their kids go to school because they were afraid the kids might die of the seasonal flu, be murdered, or die in a traffic accident on the way to school, you would rightly worry about the mental health of the parent.

And you’d feel sorry about the parent’s mental health issues and how that might impact their children.

You certainly wouldn’t attempt to normalize the behavior or encourage it. Yet we’ve allowed this kind of irrational thinking to dominate when it comes to children and COVID.
    They are seriously more likely to be murdered during their quarantine. Or to drown during their quarantine. Or, sadly, to commit suicide during their quarantine. I feel like I need to keep screaming it from the rooftops, but COVID IS NOT A DANGER TO YOUR KIDS!

IT NEVER HAS BEEN.
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 10-20-2021 at 09:43 AM.

So now that Pfizer is "approved" by the FDA does that mean they're liable from approval date forward for long term side affects and deaths?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Almost guaranteed that we will be reading a headline that someone's child was given a vax shot without parental consent. By executive order? What happens after that decides our fate as a nation...

Meanwhile, the unvaxed are ushered across the border in record numbers, given free everything including plane rides. So, who gives a shit what the vaccine numbers are, reported or otherwise? This isn't about safety or stopping a pandemic...
    I saw somewhere the night flights on Biden Air have been full and non stop. We are fooked Gents.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

If your kids go to public school they are already mandated immunization before they can attend. They will just slip in the covid shot in with that series.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I saw somewhere the night flights on Biden Air have been full and non stop. We are fooked Gents.
    Hey, but football coaches are being fired for 10 year old emails, and other really super duper important stuffs...

Lets Go Brandon!!!!!!!!!!
    FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Hey, but football coaches are being fired for telling the truth, and other really super duper important stuffs...

So why the push for the vax if it's not for safety or stopping the pandemic? Serious question.
    FYI - I've been vaxxed and do NOT believe in any mandates for anything

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    So now that Pfizer is "approved" by the FDA does that mean they're liable from approval date forward for long term side affects and deaths?
    There is a National Vaccine Injury program…so you as the tax-payer will be paying for any claims.

True complications are very rare , however with anything non medicine there is risk vs reward. I strongly suport for adults, I am not quite there with children yet. We know the myocarditis/pericarditis happens. I have treated in on several occasions since the young military population (18- early 20s). My concerns that I want more studies are what are the long term effects of this, and my other concern that pretty much is already known is how many low risk children are actually getting trully sick. It is low, hence why I hope this is will be pushed more in higher risk children.

One thing that may later play into this… how are children affected long term after getting CIVID. If we see more long term complications, this may be what pushes me in that direction.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

How convenient.The school can hand them that crisp hundred and jab em at the same time.

I know this won’t be popular but oh well. The polo vaccine was only clinically tested for 1 year before children and adults were lined up to take it. Children were lined up and not given a choice.

I am not for mandated vaccine use but I don’t see a large difference between polo and the covid vaccine. There wasn’t an uproar over polo at least from what I know. So I don’t understand the huge pushback over covid.