Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colin Powell

Saville row or Asian knockoffs at the very least for these traitors...

Quote Originally Posted by SC quacker2 View Post
    Fully vaxed but 84 with blood cancer and Parkinsons.

RIP
    Correct. I believe he ended up dying 'with Covid' and not 'from of Covid'. Contrary to all of the fake data the CDC has compiled about CV-19 deaths, there's a big difference.

Btw, whatever happened to the often described and lamented "180K - 250K deaths per year from medical treatments/mis-treatments, et al"...? They seem to have been rolled up into the CV-19 deaths since 1/1/2020, like most everything else.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Sure, but "better than" will be chiseled into the headstone of The Republic.

I will take the blue haired antifa nutcase over the Brooks Brothers wearing RINO any day. The latter is infinitely more dangerous to freedom...
    I thought he was ok too until he turned belly up for Obama.
    Last edited by centurian; 10-18-2021 at 12:33 PM.

He just wasn't black enough to be labeled GOAT.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Dammit.

I aint wearing Polo or some shit from Italy.
    Ralph Lauren has Italian lines..purple

Tyrian purple to be exact...

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Correct. I believe he ended up dying 'with Covid' and not 'from of Covid'. Contrary to all of the fake data the CDC has compiled about CV-19 deaths, there's a big difference.

Btw, whatever happened to the often described and lamented "180K - 250K deaths per year from medical treatments/mis-treatments, et al"...? They seem to have been rolled up into the CV-19 deaths since 1/1/2020, like most everything else.
    seriously? there is a time and place for your theories but not at the mans funeral.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    seriously? there is a time and place for your theories but not at the mans funeral.
    I’m not at the guy’s funeral. And neither is Ralph and his Lauren shirts, etc.

Go play in the street…
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Powell was the lone voice that told W he was fucking up. The rest of the administration was full of group think dipshits that led us into colossal failure.
    Exactly
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Was it really a big mystery when Bush was elected we were going back to Iraq? We also know Saddam had WMD because he used poison gas on the Curds. That is why we had the no fly zone. The real question is where did all those chemical weapons go. We should never have gone back and the power balance in the ME was better before we ousted Saddam.

And whilst we were lusting over destroying the middle east, China was getting stronger by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Was it really a big mystery when Bush was elected we were going back to Iraq? We also know Saddam had WMD because he used poison gas on the Curds. That is why we had the no fly zone. The real question is where did all those chemical weapons go. We should never have gone back and the power balance in the ME was better before we ousted Saddam.
    Kind of like Gadafi (or however you spell his name) in Libya. The devil you know is better than the one you don't. We got him out of power and Libya has fallen deeper in the gutter ever since

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Kind of like Gadafi (or however you spell his name) in Libya. The devil you know is better than the one you don't. We got him out of power and Libya has fallen deeper in the gutter ever since
    The US does not have a very good track record on nation building and cant finish a war because of all the PC, ROE, and BS. Our troops are the best in the world but cannot accomplish the impossible. We won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. We just lost the peace. Fighting men are not peace keepers. Secondly you cannot impose a win in a civil war or insurgentcy. Reach your objective and get the hell out. Our objective in Iraq was to remove Saddam and Afghanistan was to kill Bin laden. We did both.
    Last edited by centurian; 10-21-2021 at 08:11 AM.