Thread: Electric cars huh

Default Electric cars huh

How you gonna charge them? These Liberal Dems ain't just dumb as hell but stupid on top of it. Guess they gonna get them some them electric, electric generator's. Dumbass's

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...edgdhp&pc=U531
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

People that believe electric cars are great must have never had a power wheels or electric toy. Nothing worse than wanting to ride around and the battery was dead.

And the power grid is down and can't charge it back up
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Regardless of the acceptance and dependability of electric vehicles, we do not currently have the power to make it happen. There is not enough power coning into you neighborhood, community, or city for everyone to charge two electric cars each night. How will you take a trip as they will only take you 200 miles or so. We also do not generate enough electricity in the US for every one to charge their electeric cars. Secondly the electricity will be from coal and natural gas so there is no net gain. All new energy means we have created are more damaging to the environment than fossil fuel. We have not built an nuclear power plant in years and it will take 30 years if you started today for a new nuclear plant to come on line. As usual the liberals have the cart before the horse as they create a problem where there is no problem and for which there is not viable solution. I have no doubt there will eventually be an alternative energy source for Fossil fuel but until technology catches up we will either do without or continue on fossil fuel.

Hydrogen works and they know it. They ain't enough money in it for them so they ain't gonna mess with it

Electric cars also give them an easier way to control how much you drive. Some power companies can already dictate when and how much current you can draw for your home based on demand. Some can even adjust your thermostat! I'm making the prediction now that car chargers will eventually be required to have "management" features so that your use can be monitored and controlled remotely by the power company.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Electric cars also give them an easier way to control how much you drive. Some power companies can already dictate when and how much current you can draw for your home based on demand. Some can even adjust your thermostat! I'm making the prediction now that car chargers will eventually be required to have "management" features so that your use can be monitored and controlled remotely by the power company.
    That sure is not going to be convenient.

How else can you be taxed per mile driven without monitoring?

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    How else can you be taxed per mile driven without monitoring?
    mileage take during annual inspection.