Thread: Dems scrapping climate bs

Default Dems scrapping climate bs

The New York Times
    @nytimes
    Breaking News: The heart of President Biden's climate agenda — a push to replace coal- and gas-fired power plants — is said to likely be cut from the budget bill because Senator Joe Manchin opposes it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/15/c...y-manchin.html

Attached Images Attached Images

Wonder how much donations Manchin gets from coal industry?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Wonder how much donations Manchin gets from coal industry?
    He is one of the senators from WV. WV is a BIG coal state. Voting to bankrupt your constituents is a good way to not get reelected. WV has been going more and more red. I think he might be the last Dem in higher office there.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    He is one of the senators from WV. WV is a BIG coal state. Voting to bankrupt your constituents is a good way to not get reelected. WV has been going more and more red. I think he might be the last Dem in higher office there.
    Doesn't hurt matters any either that the governor's family built their fortune on coal.

We shall see.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Apparently, the left has deemed it no longer newsworthy, the act of protestors storming a government building and assaulting the police guarding it. Not a peep out of the liberal news organizations.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rem...uring-officers

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

The people are not buying it or the mandates. It is driving the polls down. Predictions are we will have announcements of herd immunity before the election in a few weeks and back to normal, regardless if true or not. The lying Doc will look you in the eye and say it.
    Last edited by centurian; 10-18-2021 at 07:34 PM.

i'm so glad you found this site.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Me too.