Thread: NCAA task force for racial equality?

Default NCAA task force for racial equality?

So I just caught this on the ticker while watching the Cmenson game. WTF is this crap?

So they recommend lowering test standards to achieve racial equality? Did they think about this at all? How exactly does that achieve equality?

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...-racial-equity

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Part of an 8 point method of addressing the issue. Seems sus....

I watched a video of a buncha black people that will flag out tell you they're not oppressed. And lowering a standard is disrespectful to them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Wokeness

A quick google search shows 18% of all male college athletes are male, while they make up only 12% of US population. By that they are over-represented.

I am sure they are under represented in total college enrollment but that isn’t part of the NCAAs ovesight. So was exactly is the definition of equality they are pursuing?
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Based on the title I thought the NCAA was going to work to make sure white people were going to be allowed to play football amd basketball again.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure getting more white people on a court or field isn't their priority.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NCAA is following what many colleges are doing. Many are making the submission of ACT or SAT scores optional to be considered for admission. My son is a senior in hs, and I've been shocked that it's a thing.
    Last edited by wob; 10-15-2021 at 09:52 PM.

It's amazing that all that crap is still in play, when you can go to a tech school and transfer in after 1 or 2 semesters and they don't look at half that crap.

Last edited by willyworm; 10-15-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That title should read NCAA task force for preferred outcomes.

Clemson is doing its part by starting a 136 pound white dude at punt returner
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Clem’s 136 lb white running back was a Heisman candidate a scant few weeks ago……now his ass is back home broke in half.

The NCAA is focusing on the incorrect issue. Drop the SAT/ACT requirement tomorrow; still not going to get the NCAA where they want unless the colleges completely sell out. What the colleges and NCAA both understand, they need more students who are racially diverse as the white male is no longer attending in the numbers needed to keep them afloat. You will see a big turnover in college leadership in the next 2 years; they cannot handle shifts in online schooling, social justice movement, and lower student population. These 3 factors are wiping them out. I wish I knew the answer to make our secondary and post secondary education system work to provide the US citizens it needs to survive in the future.

Devaluing a bachelor’s degree was where they screwed up to begin with.

The schools sold out long ago. Over the last 20 years many universities became bloated and overpriced while increasing their enrollment resulting in overpaid mediocre faculty and staff. It’s about money like never before. And the politics isn’t all about money. Cruise the makeup of damn near any university department, faculty or staff, and it will be overwhelmingly female.

Money hungry leadership at the head with a body full of pinko leftist commie feminists. And they want to drop admissions standards more than they already have and bring in more of that sweet, sweet student loan/federal grant money (because who the hell can afford to pay for college today without staggering debt?)

Meanwhile you have a generation of idiots talked into useless degress that cost $150K and no market for their useless knowledge. People who have no critical thinking skills who vote for Bernie Sanders…millionaire socalist.

I don’t have any paperwork to back that up.