Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party MILF in California

Default Party MILF in California

I have no words. Only in California I guess.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...ns-sex-assault

A California mother threw secret parties for her teen son and his friends, where she supplied alcohol and condoms, and watched sexual encounters – including sexual assaults – between drunken teens, authorities said.

Shannon M. O’Connor, also known as Shannon Bruga, was accused of organizing the parties over the course of eight months while living in Los Gatos, Calif., the Santa Clara District Attorney’s Office said in court documents.

O’Connor, 47, was arrested Saturday in Idaho, where she now lives, as a fugitive, according to court and arrest documents. She was expected to be extradited to California to face 39 criminal counts.

She allegedly began throwing the parties beginning in June 2020, telling the teens not to tell their parents – or her husband – about the activities. Prosecutors said O’Connor provided excessive amounts of alcohol to the teens, leading the minors to blackout and vomit.

O’Connor is also accused of encouraging the teens to have sex with each other, facilitating and watching some of the encounters.

In one incident, O’Connor handed a condom to an intoxicated boy and pushed him into a bedroom at her home where a drunken 14-year-old girl was laying on a bed, the court documents state.

In another incident on Dec. 31, a minor girl who had been drinking felt sick and went to the bathroom, where a teen boy followed her, prosecutors said. O’Connor allegedly waited in the bedroom and laughed when the girl returned crying, "He made me bleed. Like he made me bleed."

O’Connor would often pressure teen girls into engaging in sexual activities with boys, including her own then-15-year-old son, prosecutors alleged. If the girls did not consent, the 47-year-old mom would allegedly pull them aside for "a private conversation" until they each went into a room with a boy.

Other drunken incidents included the intoxicated teens injuring themselves. One teen girl broke her pinky and required surgery, while one teen boy suffered a concussion after hanging onto the back of an SUV driven by an unlicensed driver and falling off, hitting his head and blacking out, the documents state.

O’Connor faces felony charges, including child abuse, sexual assault and providing alcohol to minors.

She also faces felony fraud charges in a separate case for making $120,000 in unauthorized charges on a company credit card while she worked as an administrative assistant for Aruba Networks, the district attorney said.

My mom used to make me cut the grass and make up my bed.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I wouldn’t exactly call her a “MILF”…

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    I wouldn’t exactly call her a “MILF”…
    She isn’t even close, nasty old bitch is what that is.

I see a lifetime movie being made about this

She looks like the type that would charge those kids a fee at the door to support a meth habit

If only she were a high school english teacher dating her students. Then we could toss her a few fist bumps and congratulate the students.

This isn't like "Dirty Teacher" starring Josie Davis. This is somewhat closer to "Sudden Impact" with Audrie Neenan luring victims to be raped.

Female committing this kind of stuff will get a slap on the wrist and be banished from the school house forever. A male school official would be crucified to the max extent of the law.

She should be shot in the head

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Female committing this kind of stuff will get a slap on the wrist and be banished from the school house forever. A male school official would be crucified to the max extent of the law.
    I think a female teacher sleeping with a teenage student and this are 2 different ballgames. Since it sounds like the situation involves alleged coercion for minors to commit sexual acts, multiple counts, I'm pretty sure she'll fry just like any other.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

We haven’t heard much on Gislaine Maxwell lately... Has anybody got updates on that demon’s case?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I think a female teacher sleeping with a teenage student and this are 2 different ballgames. Since it sounds like the situation involves alleged coercion for minors to commit sexual acts, multiple counts, I'm pretty sure she'll fry just like any other.

There is zero difference.

A 24 year old teacher banging her 16 year old student consensually seems a little different than a mother forcing an intoxicated teenager to have sex with her son. But that’s just me.

i wish I was forced to do certain things.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I think Chessbay and I are on the same page. You don't think consent is a factor?

Last edited by willyworm; 10-14-2021 at 06:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I think Chessbay and I are on the same page. You don't think consent is a factor?

Not when the child is 16.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Depends on where you. In SC 16 is legal. Apparently in CA it's 18.

Legal aspect of the matter and the moral aspect of the matter are 2 different things. I'm kind of overlooking what's legally right/wrong here to see the mortality of what she did.

Consent is what I'm focusing in on. A drunk teenager being pressured/coerced into a sexual act is one thing. A sober person consenting with no coercion is another.

No one should be forced to do anything they don't want to regardless of age, which of course the legal age varies from state to state.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Next thing you know people will be saying a “consenting” 13 year old isn’t pedophilia.

Oh wait. That’s already happening. On this site.“

Y’all couldn’t even wait 3 days to prove me right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    “Next thing you know people will be saying a “consenting” 13 year old isn’t pedophilia.

Oh wait. That’s already happening. On this site.“

Y’all couldn’t even wait 3 days to prove me right?
    Thank you