Thread: Don't get married---

Default Don't get married---

It will cost you money. Read this dogshit these left radicals have done in the last 60 years to our country. It will make your blood boil and is getting worse with all the new social spending as they call it coming. Disturbing times in this country people and something, somehow has got to be done. Too late already I am afraid.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...edgdhp&pc=U531
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It's not too late- you have nothing left to lose at your age- write your name in the history book...
    get elected and make change.
    Not what you thought- was it

Society has changed. Living together out of wedlock and having children out of wedlock no longer are frowned upon. I know dozens doing both and raising their family without marriage. I do think marriage makes the bond stronger and harder to just throw in the towel and walk away. This is the world we created.

-“we created” or rather “we accepted”. You’re welcome.
    FIFY, fixed it for you, youngblood.

The rest of the world has called it “living in sin” since before my time and long before yours.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 10-12-2021 at 07:28 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Real shame for the future generations. Brought up not having to work if they don't want to to get by. Glad I been working since I was 12. You appreciate what you have alot more
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Society has changed. Living together out of wedlock and having children out of wedlock no longer are frowned upon. I know dozens doing both and raising their family without marriage. I do think marriage makes the bond stronger and harder to just throw in the towel and walk away. This is the world we created.
    Society has been fooled into turning its back on God and putting people on the same level as Him. When He’s good and ready, the fall and punishment will be hard and brutal. But all this is in the Book that society shuns and calls fairy tales by and large.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

the marriage contract that the government recognizes is a legal agreement.

The marriage covenant that God recognizes is between you, her and HIM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Society has been fooled into turning its back on God and putting people on the same level as Him. When He’s good and ready, the fall and punishment will be hard and brutal. But all this is in the Book that society shuns and calls fairy tales by and large.
    All to true. Things that were taboo when i was a kid are now on TV in prime time. Yes we allow it to be acceptable.

Taking the offer of a preferential treatment for married couples is what gave the government legal standing in the argument over same sex marriages. If we had never accepted any different treatment for married couples, the definition of marriage would have been exclusively a religious matter to be decided by the churches. Government money always has a hook hidden in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Taking the offer of a preferential treatment for married couples is what gave the government legal standing in the argument over same sex marriages. If we had never accepted any different treatment for married couples, the definition of marriage would have been exclusively a religious matter to be decided by the churches. Government money always has a hook hidden in it.
    when did they give preferential treatment to married couples. All i see is the marriage penalty in income. The gay marriage was so you can include your same sex partner on your insurance, and as asurviving spouse for SS.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    when did they give preferential treatment to married couples. All i see is the marriage penalty in income. The gay marriage was so you can include your same sex partner on your insurance, and as asurviving spouse for SS.
    The tax code.

www.fairtax.com
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    the marriage contract that the government recognizes is a legal agreement.

The marriage covenant that God recognizes is between you, her and HIM.
    Yessir. Government has no function in marriage beyond it's oppressive tax code. Who someone lives with and how is between them and God (capitalized for those who don't know I'm referring to the one true God).
    Last edited by Glenn; 10-13-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Sucks and nobody seems to be able to do a DAMN thing about it

The tax code was written when most women raised their own children before daycare. Then government saw the voter advantage of playing father. The statics of children success living in two parent homes in undeniable. Then tax credits for daycare but not stay at home mothers.

A record number people let the workforce there a host of reason but one is many quit to home homeschool and avoid indoctrination camps. I expect some type of penalty for home schooling soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    The tax code.

www.fairtax.com
    The tax code is where the marriage penalty originates. Prior to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2017, the marriage penalty was especially pronounced for medium- to high-income earners because the income tax brackets for married couples at the top of the income tax schedule were not twice as wide as the equivalent brackets for single individuals. This cut was from Trump BTW.

The tax code shouldn't be used to influence or coerce behavior. It should be strictly for collecting revenue PERIOD.

By letting lawmakers and agencies quietly set tax advantages and penalties, we have allowed them to get much more power in shaping policy than they could possibly sneak by when trying to pass real legislation for which they have to vote publicly and could be held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    The tax code shouldn't be used to influence or coerce behavior. It should be strictly for collecting revenue PERIOD.

By letting lawmakers and agencies quietly set tax advantages and penalties, we have allowed them to get much more power in shaping policy than they could possibly sneak by when trying to pass real legislation for which they have to vote publicly and could be held accountable.
    If I were King...

The Xth Amendment should dictate that the states collect any taxes and then send them to the .feds to support common defense, and other such functions of government. As it stands, the feds hold that money over the state's heads effectively prostituting them out for the .gov dollar.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    -“we created” or rather “we accepted”. You’re welcome.
    FIFY, fixed it for you, youngblood.

The rest of the world has called it “living in sin” since before my time and long before yours.
    truth
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

If I were king..