Thread: Bow Shop Georgetown

Default Bow Shop Georgetown

Can anyone recommend a bow shop in the Georgetown area? Need to get a crossbow pressed and limbs replaced. Travel around a good bit so myrtle beach, Conway and Florence would be options too if nothing close by.
    More Ducks, Less People

Eastern Sales in Conway is who I just bought my Mathews from. Guy in there knows his stuff.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Theres a fella in summerton who pretty good with bows i hear

What both of them said. Kelly at Eastern sales is a good dude and knows his stuff. Scott at crossroads archery has been doing it a long time and does a great job as well. Don’t believe half of the stories either of them say, they’ll both talk your ear off. I’ve bought bows from both of them and wouldn’t hesitate to go to either one.

Irby Street Sporting Goods has a very good bow shop.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Go to Summerton

Scott at Crossroads in Panola
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan