Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $200/bl. oil headed your way

Default $200/bl. oil headed your way

The Biden crooks are going to cause this to get away from fossil fuels

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...?ocid=msedgntp
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Lets go Brandon!

Come on Brandon you can do this !!!

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Liberals love hight fuel prices. It brings incentive to start getting more people interested in electric vehicles.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/gas-...ry?id=80452223

Saw this at the pump today. I got a chuckle out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Chuckle my ass. You want laugh when gas hits 5 and diesel hits 6
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Shew, I think someone missed their fiber this morning...
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

2.99 a gallon today, fuk biden

$5.50 a gallon for Reg unleaded and up in Cali today according to my cousin. She and her husband are moving to Montana. Hahahaha....
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

9EA00B2C-8A4A-4175-BF7C-4373A0F3EFEA.jpg

To fill my Tahoe up this morning

My truck has a 36 gallon tank.

It's a full Benjamin to fill up. Hell wid it. You won't see me driving a Tesla.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

We are looking at double digit inflation before the spring with gasoline leading the way. Heating season is coming and those heating with gas and oil will get mauled again. The working folks are going to take the brunt of the inflation economy. The wealthy can afford it so they won't feel the sting and most of the bottom feeders dont drive much as well as on the EBT wagon too. So who will suffer. My only condolance is a lot of Biden voters will be suffering too. Hope they freeze their ass off before they die of hunger.

The communists in DC want to make this as painful as possible on the middle class.
    Last edited by centurian; 10-14-2021 at 12:13 PM.

CNN - Inflation is rising due to the pandemic. As if the president's policies to squash big oil don't have any impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    CNN - Inflation is rising due to the pandemic. As if the president's policies to squash big oil don't have any impact.
    True but that is just a piece of the puzzle. Energy, monetary, tax, budget and covid policy are all part of the inflation picture as well as pandemic. The economy is starving right now due to lack of supplies and materials. a flotilla of container ships is waiting of the California coast with no one to unload them and no one to haul it away if they did unload them. Brandon's aide said yesterday there is no shortage of goods..
    Last edited by centurian; 10-14-2021 at 01:32 PM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    My truck has a 36 gallon tank.

It's a full Benjamin to fill up. Hell wid it. You won't see me driving a Tesla.
    yes sir.........me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I guess in my mind it doesn't make logical sense to me. We have way less demand for oil now versus before the pandemic. There is a lot less people commuting to their jobs. If what the media says is accurate, that we have a shortage of truck drivers. You would think fuel consumption would be down as well.

So when I look at what changed with respect to fuel in this country, I have to think shutting down pipelines and oil exploration has to be the issue.

I just paid $3.40 for 89 octane for the Land Cruiser. Pedo Joe and his Ho both need a High-Test enema.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I guess in my mind it doesn't make logical sense to me. We have way less demand for oil now versus before the pandemic. There is a lot less people commuting to their jobs. If what the media says is accurate, that we have a shortage of truck drivers. You would think fuel consumption would be down as well.

So when I look at what changed with respect to fuel in this country, I have to think shutting down pipelines and oil exploration has to be the issue.
    Those people not working are not sitting at home. They are heading to the beach, lake, or walmart with a pocket full of government benjamins. they will liberate your hard earned money for you.

Fuel up another .10 today to 3:09 in little ol Newberry and this is just the start they told me. Expect close to 4 by the end of the year