Thread: Kauai pics

Here is a few pics from Kauai!

Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Those are cool pictures. What special place did ya'll get engaged.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

sweet! [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img] i miss Hawaii everyday.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Post more pics of the girl!! My god son! congratulations. Absolute HAMMA!

super place, haven't been there in over ten years. looks like you did well on the girl there, congrats.

she looks like a clemson girl.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Damn Grant, word sure does travel fast.
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

TnT, I knew you had a ring for that girl before you did...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

sneaky bastard!! nice work, TnT. congrats!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I went to the race with some of your kin. You don't think they would keep ole Rick in the dark do you. Hey man, I think marriage is a wonderful thing. It is damn hard work, but it is a good deal. My best advice is this, don't ever have a arguement when either of you are mad. I can assure you it is counterproductive. Plus it keeps the noise level down so you can still hear the TV.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

I fail to believe that Rick would spill the beans TnT... that boy has never been known to talk or gossip like an old hen [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
    Y'all need to make sure to load that boy up and haul him to the Run next month he's a pretty funny guy.

Yeah Grant but your wife has a stubborn streak... LOL

I wasn't trying to keep it a secret, but just surprised how hast word travels. Anyway might give us a reason to have an SCDUCKS bachelor party!

[img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img]
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

So when do you put you nuts in the mason jar and turn them over Gert?
    I know just the place to take you.... do you bruise easy the girls are a little rough my buddy had a bit of a hard time explaining the belt marks to his wife the next night [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

trying to put it off for a while!

Trap, you are right about that. But she is ten times more sane than the last one. I heard the other day that the ex is pregnant with twins so now there will be three children from that mold. TnT, there is no rule that you can't have a celebration of the engagement party with the boys and then another party later on.