Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ministry of Truth down

Default Ministry of Truth down

FB/IG are down. Coincidental timing. I went to find the thread about F B whistleblower and couldn't find it. That get deleted?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I just noticed that as well. What happened with FB? I must have missed that article.

its God telling you to stop looking at that stupid crap before you have a stroke
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...tes/index.html

Here's one Article but if you just Google Facebook whistleblower you will see plenty of them. It didn't seem like that big of a deal or that much of a smoking gun but just thought it was odd that Facebook would have in outage this soon after. A company that big and powerful with that much resiliency and redundancy has very few service interruptions much less one that last more than a few seconds or minutes.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

you think everything that fits your agenda is odd.

like that fella who said the neighbor ran every damn deer off his lease.

seriously. stop looking for the next "odd"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its God telling you to stop looking at that stupid crap before you have a stroke
    Ha. No doubt. Just using it for messenger at the moment to communicate with my plug.(and family group chat for mom in hospital for ruptured appendix)
    -Samuel Adams

I appreciate unsolicited advice on how everybody should live their life. I'll keep doing what I'm doing. Thanks for blessing us with your valuable opinion though.
    -Samuel Adams

That's more polite than telling him to fuck himself. Good for you, Everlast.

No truer words have ever been spoken on this site.

it was just unsolicited advice telling people how to live their lives.

like telling people to google stupid shit bc facepage is down.

Hypocrisy done broke her mirror.

I tire of all this shit and I think PEOPLE are the issue.

Ergo, I avoid people. Y'all should be happy because I'm an asshole.

the end

love you
    -Samuel Adams

If you’re so tired of it, why bother posting bullshit? Is you inner fausti just too hard to control?

Inner Fausti?

BARBARA Fausti.jpg

Ergo, I avoid people. Y'all should be happy because I'm an asshole.

the end
    4F38D30C-8DF1-4F71-BE70-28B1CB7C9B43.jpeg
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Eyyuup.....

I was kicked off of facebook for bullying by repeatedly saying "you're ignorant of facts" to someone. I don't miss it.

i'm hoping its down for good, or at least the beginning of the end. Think its one of the worst things that has every happened to society.
    -Samuel Adams

though i'm sure i'll be told promptly why i'm wrong to feel that way.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    i'm hoping its down for good, or at least the beginning of the end. Think its one of the worst things that has every happened to society.
    I agree 100%.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I told my wife she might actually have to talk to me tonight